Part 20

His eyes widen.

„I-"
by the face he's making I can tell he's shocked.

Mattia POV
Did she just really say she's a virgin? I can't believe what I just heard. I'm shocked. Someone so good looking like her? A virgin? She must be kidding.

I try to find some words for this situation but I can't.

„Oh."
I'm such an asshole. Instead of telling her that it's okay and that's not something that she should be ashamed of, all I say is 'oh'.
To be honest I'm happy being the first and hopefully the only one giving her the best feeling ever.

Her eyes travel to the ground and my heart sinks.

„Look, I'm sorry. What I want to tell you is that it's not something you should be ashamed of. I lost my virginity when I was 13 but it was a big mistake I made. You are only 15. Besides you're a girl and it's no prob for me taking your virginity away one day, when you are ready of course." I try to make some fun out of this situation and it actually works. A huge smile appears on her face and she blushes.

„Thank you Mattia for your lovely choice of words." I laugh „but can we please stop talking about this?" She leans her head on the wall where I nearly choked her minutes ago.

„Well, then lets talk about the party." I search for something I can sit on and there it is my... our lovely bed.

„Do you want to go?"

„Only if you don't drink." I finally reach my bed and flop on it.

„Not when Jo will be there."

What did she just say? She will drink if Jo is going to be there? This doesn't make my sense.
I pull my face up to give her a confused look. „What the hell?"

„I don't know but it seems like I'm braver when I'm drunk."

„Just don't talk to her. Okay?" I try not to get nervous. Every time I hear the name "Jo" my nerves are getting the best of me. I'm afraid of losing y/n over a dumb thing.

„Why? What if I want to?"
Oh no. she's pissed.

„Well then talk to her but I won't drag you away from the fight." I say sarcastically but the expression on her face tells me that it's anything but funny.

„There won't be a fight. I only want to talk to her. That's all."
She can't talk to her. She just can't. Please god hear me out.

„What is wrong with you Mattia? Every time I say her name you act weird." She pulls her hair in a ponytail while asking me.
God if she would only know.

„I'm just worried about you." I'm trying not to look nervous.

„Then stop worrying and everything will be fine."

Just when I want to answer back I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket so I reach for it.

I give you five more days."
A message from Jo. Shit.
What does she mean by that? But I guess it's obviously. In five days she is going to tell y/n my secret and I can't allow myself to let that happen. I have to tell her before Jo does.

„Who's that?" I look for her but y/ns head's already above my phone and I didn't even recognized.

I pull my phone as fast as I can out of  her sight. „No one... I mean it was Hector. He asked when we will be there." I stutter.

Y/n POV
He really thinks I'm a stupid little virgin girl. Doesn't he?
I have no motivation for fighting right now that's why I leave this situation alone. Nevertheless I will be absent to him. That means no more kisses for today unless my hormones go crazy.

„Okay then." I say harsh and take some new clothes I'll wear for tonight before I step into the hot shower.

The hot water bounces to my soft skin and thoughts crosses my mind.
Thoughts like what is he hiding from me again and when will he stop.

My eyes travel to a white note in my jacket pocket and a confused look appears on my face. I decide to look at it.

It says „It is me Hector. Just in case you read this... Wanna hang out? If yes ... here's my number ;)"

Should I give this all a chance? I know Mattia wouldn't like this idea at all but I mean he doesn't need to know. He also hides things from me then why should I be his stupid naive girlfriend.

As soon as I wrap a towel around my naked body I find myself reaching for my phone to copy his number.

Someone knocks on the bathroom door letting me drop my phone but I had luck and nothing really bad happened expect a small scratch on the display. „Have you finished?" It's Mattia.

I grab my stuff and open the door, not looking at Mattia.

———

A few hours have passed and Mattia didn't really notice that I'm mad. But to be honest I don't care. When the door opens a good looking Mattia is standing in front of his closet that means I have to control myself.

I grab my phone besides me so that I don't have to look at his naked beautiful back.
Hey Hector. It's me. I got your little note :)" I text him back and don't notice the smile on my lips but it seems like Mattia does.

„Why are you smiling? Who is this?" He starts to get nosy.

„No one. Can we go now?" I say uppity.

He nods in silence and I stand up from the bed I'm laying on.
Mattia tries to grab my hand but I just act like I don't see anything and walk past him.
I can't hear footsteps behind me. That means Mattia is standing still without following me. When I slowly turn around he stands in front of the door with his arms crossed.

„We made out a few hours ago and now we don't even talk anymore." He bites the inside of his cheek.

„And that's definitely not my fault. So what? Are we going now? Because I am, I know where he lives and I can find the way back on my own so that you don't have to 'drag me from a fight.'" I say so fast that I almost swallow my own tongue.

He looks like a little boy the mother just screamed at. „After you." He points to the door and I storm out.