Part 17

After a while he comes back into the room and lies on his bed. Next to me.

Now we both lie on his bed staring at the ceiling.

„Do you know what you said yesterday?" He breaks the silence but I stay quiet.

„You said you want me to be yours."

I know I said that but why is he bringing this up now?

„Did you really mean that?"

„Drunk people never lie." I turn to his side and he does the same.

„Remember what you said?" I ask him.

„I want you to be mine too." Mattia says before I could. „I meant that and I still do. How can I make things right?"

„I need you to be honest with me. I don't like when you keep secrets from me." I try to make things clear.

He takes a deep breath „I want to be honest."

„Then be."

„I try."

„Did you meet Jo is instead of Ale?" I whisper and to be honest I don't want to know the answer.

When he doesn't answer I stand up and grab my pillow and the blanket.

„Thought so." Is all I say before walking into the guest room with tears in my eyes.

Mattai POV
I messed up. I need to tell her. Maybe she's thinking we had something but it's not like that I just picked up my juul. That's all. Every time I see her sad my heart sinks. I need to apologize and I need to tell her everything I hide from her. God this is going to be a complicated situation. I may loose her.

Y/n POV
I roll back and forth in bed to find a sleep position but my head just doesn't stop thinking about Mattia and Jo.
I hear a knock on the door and Mattia is standing in front of the bed.

„Before I go again I want to tell you that nothing, really nothing happened between us. She was the one who gave me the juul and that's all. Well she made fun out of your cheek and how funny it was slapping you." He takes a breath. „but I told her to stay away from you and I promise I will stay away from her."

On the one hand I am happy nothing happened between them but on the other hand I'm mad as fuck. I want to slam this bitch against the wall and beat the shit out of her. It was funny to slap me? She doesn't know what I'm capable of.
It also hurts me. She changed so much and I don't even know why. Jo looks like an angel, she looks like someone who could never ever hurt anybody but when she doesn't like you she can turn your life into hell.

„Why did she change so much?"

„I'm sorry to say that but she was like that all the time."

„No. She was different. She really changed. She was one of my closest friends." I feel lost.

„Maybe because Ale left her."

„How could you? Do something like that to your bestfriend?" I ask waiting for him to reply.

He just stares into my eyes „It was an accident."

„Yes of course. Accident." I say under my breath.

Mattia steps closer.

„Come on. I hate when you're mad."

„Mattia I- I'm just afraid I'm not mad." I stare back.

„Afraid?"

„Yes afraid. I don't want to get hurt Mattia because I really like you. I practically live here. You feel like family to me even tho we know each other like what? I guess almost 3 weeks."

„I know. I don't want to lose you too I jus-"

„But you will if you keep hiding things from me." I interrupt him and I mean it.

He sighs desperately.

I don't like to see him like this but I can't show him how weak I am nevertheless I stand up and walk to him. I look up at him and bring my hands to his chest thereupon he hugs me tight. Maybe he's going to tell me all his secrets now... I know it's just a simple hug but I can feel his pain by the way he presses his body against mine.
I'm not the only one suffering and I need to stop thinking only about myself.

„Please come to bed with me y/n. I don't want to sleep alone." He begs and my heart sinks. The way he makes me feel every time is insane.

I nod in silence and he takes all my stuff.

I'm so weak when it comes to him and I hate it. His eyes and his sad looks are my weak spots. I want to forgive him everything and I just want everything to be good. He is the boy I was dreaming about a long time.

„What are you hiding from me Mattia?" I stop him from lying down.

„I told you everything. There was just this one thing with Jo." He hugs me and kisses my forehead nervously.

„So there are no more secrets between us?" I ask him full of hope.

He takes my cheeks in both of his hands. „No nothing."
His deep brown eyes sparkle and I can't help but press my lips against his.

„I have a game tomorrow." He mumbles against my lips and I laugh a little pulling away from his hot chest.

„Do you want to come?" He asks while his hand travel around my waist.

„Of course I do." I smile.

All the pain I had minutes ago is gone and I forgot we were fighting.

„But that means I have to let you go now so that we can go sleep and I don't want to." He says kissing my lips again.

„You are something different." I laugh. „I sleep in a fucking bed with you. You don't have to let me go."

He takes it too literally and starts walking towards his bed without letting go of me.

„Mattia if you don't stop we will fall to the ground." I can't stop laughing but thank god we finally reach his bed and flop onto it.

„This day was... strange." He says playing with my hair.

„Mhh." Is all I can bring out of my mouth because of Mattia playing with my hair. This shit feels amazing. There's nothing better in this world than laying on the chest of someone you really like while he takes care of you and plays with your hair.