Part 21

„Y/n, please wait." I hear Mattia shouting from behind and I stop to turn around again.

„Just tell me why Mattia." I know I said I will leave this situation alone but I cant. „Why do you always have to be like that? Why do you always have to hide things from me?" I say exhausted.

„I don't hide anything." He steps closer and I step back.

„Please just-"

„Just what? Watch you lie to me all the time? Is that what you want me to do? When there is something you feel for Jo, then tell me. Now!" I command and he closes his eyes and brings both hands to his face.

„I only want you. There is no Jo in my life and there will never be." He tries to stay calm but his voice is shaky.

„I don't see that. I'm sorry."

„I fucking hate this bitch! Okay?" He starts screaming when I am about to walk away. „Then tell me when you want stop walking away from me?"

„Only then, when you have some balls telling me the fucking truth!" I step closer to him.

„I told you everything."

„No that's exactly what you didn't do." I've never been so sure about something.

When he doesn't reply back and just stares at me this is laughable enough to make me cry that's why I turn around. Fucking hormones.

He tries to catch my arm but I was faster. „I don't want to go to this party if you are mad."

„Then don't go. I will have fun alone without you." I try not to cry and walk faster.

„Alright. Then have fun with Hector." He shouts making sure I hear everything he says.
What did he just say? Is he serious?
I turn around for the hundredth time today.

„I will. And you better have fun with Jo."
Our jealousy is sick. I have never thought I would be like that when it comes to Jo. I try my best to focus on the party and I just want to have fun tonight, to make some friends and try to make the rest of this goddamn summer bearable.

Now he makes the first move and turns around. After a few seconds thinking of what I could say to make him come with me I finally give up, making my way to Hectors house. Alone.

Mattia POV
My life sucks. I shouldn't leave her alone, god knows what she is going to do. And what if Jo will talk to her and tell her everything. I need to go back but no I shouldn't. Fuck, this girl is driving me insane no cap.

I take my juul out of my pocket and start smoking to calm down from all this drama.

Y/n POV
I call hector to tell him that I got lost and he sounds worried but tells me that he will be here any minute.

After 2 minutes I see him from a few meters away, walking towards me.

„Is everything okay? Where's Mattia? Are the first things he says when he finally reaches me.

„He is at home probably. We had a little fight that's why I'm alone." I explain him the whole situation and we walk around until we finally arrive at his house.
The music is pounding and a lot of people are here. His house is almost full. I see drunk people everywhere and I don't know but I just want to go back to Mattia and hug him and kiss him and fuck- okay this needs to stop.

„You can come with me. I will introduce you to my friends. They will love you. Only if you want of course." He suggests and I look up to him.

„Why not."
He takes my hand and I want to pull away but I mean he just takes me by my hand, it's nothing.

When he finally stops walking I see some familiar faces. „Guys this is y/n. Mattias girlfriend." All eyes are on me now and I feel slightly uncomfortable.

„Hey. It's nice to see you again." Elena and Vallyk say at once.
I'm glad they are here, still kind to me.
When I look around another beautiful faces catch my eyes. A girl with brown hair and ocean blue eyes introduces herself to me. „My name is Lilly."

„Nice to meet you." I say back.

„Can we talk?" Hector says all of a sudden and grabs me by my waist to drag me away from his friends. My eyes just stare at his hands and I try to understand what is going on.

„What's wrong with you and Mattia?"
He lets go of me and I'm glad.
Why is he asking me that for the third time and why does he even care?
Oh and by the way, you are the reason.

„Just a dumb thing. Not worth talking about." I smile nervously and look at Alejandro.

Wait is that... is that his new girlfriend? Ale is standing with a girl in his arms. She has dark blonde hair and golden strands of hair. She looks like a Latina. To be honest they fit better than Jo and Ale.
His eyes meet mine and he smiles so I do the same.

„But this is a party for the both of you." Hector says standing in front of me so that I can't see Alejandro anymore.

„I know and I'm sorry-"

„Whatever. Let me get you a drink." He interrupts me. Just when I want to tell him I don't want a drink he is long gone.

I'm standing now alone. If only Mattia would be here. I hate to fight with him but I also hate when he's lying and hiding things from me.

„Watch out." Hector is now standing besides me pointing to the drink.
He was fast damn. Like he already prepared this drink for me.
I thank him and walk away.

„Why do you walk away from me?" He walks behind me not letting me go.

„I just want to say hi to Ale."

„Oh okay then. I'm annoying I get it." He says sad and turns around.

„No. You're not. I'm sorry but let me talk to Ale and I will be back." I promise, making him happy again. He nods and start walking away from me.
I take some steps closer to Alejandro and I guess his new girlfriend.

„Hey guys."
This is awkward I should leave them alone.

„Hey y/n how are you?" Ale asks me still hugging this girl I don't know her name yet.

„I'm fine." I put my red cup away because I don't feel like drinking today. „Looks like you have some company tonight." I smirk and he smiles like he never did before. Damn this boy is happy with her. And he truly deserves it.

„Uhm yes this is Adriana." The girl seems to be shy. She just smiles back and we shake hands.

I don't know what to say so I guess that's my cue before this whole situation gets awkward. „Well, sorry for interrupting. I have to join someone else and leave you guys alone." Ale and Adriana are laughing and I walk away grabbing my cup
Fuck it. I need some alcohol because without, this party is going to be sooooo awkward and boring.

Taking a few sips out of my drink making my throat burn as hell but I kinda like this feeling.
Maybe I find Kairi. He's one of the nicest guys I've met here. He's so much better company than being here alone with the drink in my hand. I could just go back to Hector but no. I don't know but he cringes me. Sorry not sorry.

I look around but I can't see anybody, not even Jo is here. Thank god. I think I would loose my shit. I mean this slut told me to go kill myself.
I have to stop thinking so much about her.

Well then it looks like here is nobody I can join. That means more vodka for me today. Looks like this is my best option now.

I've been in this house before that means I know exactly where to find some alcohol and that's what I'm going to do even tho I know I shouldn't.

While I'm trying to past the crowd my eyes travel to different places and then I finally see someone I know.

Wait a second... oh shit is that Mattia?