The soccer game (Part 4)

I love her style she looks so ... simple. That's exactly what I want to look like.

„You look good your style hasn't changed I like that" Jo says while looking at me.

„Thank u Jo, you look good too. " I thank her.

„Do you mind if we just order a Pizza?"

„No, it's fine." I tell her. We walk out and she locks the apartment.

„Jo tell me, where is your mum?" I ask  curiously.

„She's not going to be here the whole summer. She's in New York with my dad." She replies.

Finally we arrive at the stadium and I see everyone waiting for the game to start.

„I have to show you Alejandr-" is all Jo can say before a whistle sounds and the game starts.

*after the game* (they have won 3:1)
„Yeah we made it guys" Alejandro says cheerfully.

Jo was right when she said he looks good. He has beautiful eyes and his smile is gorgeous. He really looks like an angel, just like Jo even when he is sweating.

They kiss each other intensely for a few seconds. They look so good together. I'm happy for her. I look to the other boys behind them. They just laugh and make kiss noises. I start laughing too and one of them looks straight into my eyes. He has dark hair and deep brown eyes. He's tall and his lips are a little pink. He just stares into my goddamn soul. Okay I have to look away or I will lose my mind.

Alejandro breaks the kiss when he looks up to me.

„Who's this?" He smiles.

„Oh yeah sorry. Guys this is y/n she will stay here for the whole summer." She tells them happy.

„Nice to meet you y/n. I'm Kairi." One of them say. I like him. I love his hair and he has that cute face.

„I'm Roshaun"

„Alvaro 👈🏼👎🏼"

„I'm her boyfriend, Alejandro."

„So, and I'm big boy Mattia."

Mattia. Damn he's good looking. Sorry Jo but when u said Alejandro was the best looking guy on earth, you were wrong. It's Mattia.

„It's nice to meet y'all." I say after a while staring at Mattia but he doesn't look at me again.

„Do you guys want to come over since I'm alone the whole summer?" Jo asks.

Everyone agrees and we head to her apartment.

Hey, I Hope you like it so far. Please vote for this story it wold mean a lot to me. Let me know if you like it and if you have something I can improve.
Xoxo 💋