Part 23

Am I in heaven now? Hello? God is that you?
Mom?

„No it's me. The doctor."
I finally open my eyes to see the doctor smiling at me. He has brown eyes and blonde curly hair. He's too young to be a doctor.

I look around me and start panicking. „Where the fuck am I?!"

„You have to stay calm. Please. You're at the hospital because you passed out and the party is over so there's no need to panic." The young doctor calms me down again.

„The nurse is coming to take a blood sample. She will be right here." He says and leaves the room.

Someone please tell me I just fell down some stairs and hit my head hard, Mattia never had a second girlfriend and Jo is still a good friend of mine.
Someone has to tell me I was just in coma for the past few weeks.
But I know that's not true just like the doctor said 'the party is over'.

A tall nurse enters the room, looking at me. „You ready?"

I just nod and turn my head to the other side. I hate shots.
I feel the needle penetrating my skin and that makes me shiver from my neck down my back.

„Okaaay. Lets see if everything is okay." She looks at me, smiles and leaves the room.

Some minutes passed and the doctor comes in telling me everything is alright and I can go now unless I feel sick.

„No thank you I'm fine." I try to stand up but my head is dizzy and I need to lean on somewhere, nevertheless I try to smile to make a good feeling look.

"Outside is someone waiting for you." The doctor responds and steps aside.
My heart starts beating faster.

Thank god it's not Mattia. It's Hector. I think I would pass out again seeing him.

„Hey how are you?" He asks me and the doctor finally leaves the room letting us alone.

„Just bring me home I don't want to talk." I say harsh, walking past him.

„Home? You mean like home to Mattia? After what he did to you?"

Shit, he's right. I totally forgot I have nowhere to stay and I definitely won't go back to Mattia. That's on god.

I face the door trying to pull my tears back. What am I going to do now?

I feel Hectors breath on my neck and I get goosebumps all over my body.

„You can come to my house if you want." He whispers in my ear. I don't know but this doesn't feel right but I need this right know. This relaxes me.
Hector starts kissing my neck softly and I lean to the side to give him more space. His hands travel around my stomach and I completely lean back on his chest. How can something feel so good but so bad at the same time.

„So what?" He doesn't stop kissing my neck but this time he sucks on my soft skin making me moan.

„Yes, lets go." I reply and he pulls away leaving some hickeys.

We walk out of the hospital to his car where he pulls me against it and starts kissing me on my mouth. „You don't know how much I wanted to do this." He moans into my mouth and I don't pull away.

„Stop talking, just kiss me." I drag him close to me and our lips touch again.
First we go slow and then I start to get more aggressive because all of the anger in me. His hands press me closer even more and I don't care what Mattia would say. I don't care about him anymore all I want right know is Hector. Our tongues move along and I can feel a hard gulp making me smile.

„We should drive. It's late." I pull away letting him suffer a little.

He licks his lips and opens the door for me.

The drive back is quiet, making me think about all the good moments I had with Mattia.
The way he made me feel could no one else do again. The way he stroke my cheek the first day. The way we kissed after throwing flour at each other. The way he tickled me and we kissed. The way I feel after waking up seeing him on my chest sleeping like a baby. The way he pushed me against the wall. I can't throw all those memories away. Here we go again me trying to hold my tears back.

„Here we are." Hector cuts me off from my thoughts.
I step out of his car and follow him inside. Not even three hours passed away and I miss Mattia already. I hate him and I don't want to see him but I miss his touch. I miss his cute smile and laugh, his seductive eyes, lips, face after kissing me. I miss the way he looks at me and I miss the way he takes care of me.
When I look at my phone it's 4am and no message or call from him. Looks like he doesn't miss me like I do even tho I know I shouldn't.
Hector is changing his clothes and stares at me. I see his muscular body but to my expectations it doesn't turn me on.

„You can have my clothes for this night." He offers and I nod.

I take the clothes he gives me and rush into the bathroom where I start crying, hard.
I want this all to end. I just want to go back to my normal but awful old life.
This state makes me anxious.
I slide his clothes on and walk back to his room where he is laying on his bed only in his boxers. I force myself to not drool.

„You can sleep here and I am downstairs if you need something let me know." When he finishes his sentence he grabs his phone from the desk and walks towards his door.

„Wait... uhm Hector. Can you please stay with me?" I ask desperate. No matter how bad I feel doing all this, I really don't want to be alone. This night was horrible and I'm scared. Too scared to be alone now.

„Of course... but I have to sleep with you ... you know on the same bed." Why is he getting nervous? We just made out in front of his car.

„I don't mind." I tell him determined.

When we both lay down he gets closer to me.

„Is everything alright?"

„Yes." I lie.

„That's good to hear... Well then, I'm going to sleep. This was a long day." He responds, yawning.

„Good night." I say as quiet as possible while burying my face into the pillow. It's now 4:30 when I check my phone. Still no sign from Mattia but I know it's better like that.