Part 31

When I lay her down on my bed the old times come through my mind. The old times where everything was okay. Where Y/n didn't know Hector. Where it was only Y/n and I.

My eyes travel to hers and I catch her glaring. Her eyes are swollen and she looks so damaged.
She opens her mouth but closes it right after.
Her face is white. Whiter than everything I have ever seen before. As white as chalk. I can't be angry with her, I just can't although she fucked with ... He-ctor. I could throw up thinking about it. I press my eyes together and try not to be sad anymore. I hate this feeling. It's eating my soul and rips my heart into a million peaces.

I offer her to drink water but she stays quiet and it's making me crazy. Like she forgot how to speak or say anything. Like she lost her mind.
She just keeps staring at me with her beautiful seductive but hurt eyes.

„Can you please say something?" I ask her in hope she would answer me.

„I miss my mom." She drops a tear but there's still no emotion on her face.
Seeing her like this breaks my heart. My heart sinks to the ground and deeper. So I decide to take her hand wich I'm sure Hector touched. I cringe at myself but focus again.
I should be angry with her but my inner me says that what Hector said can't be real. But how could he know she's... well she was a virgin.
Impossible. They really had something but maybe she just told him that, but that doesn't make any sense.
I move away from her hand and look away. My anger is boiling inside of me and I feel the bomb in me. I know it's going to explode soon if not now.

„Mattia, Hector lied. We never had something and especially not sex.-"

„Then how did he know you are- well were a virgin?!" I turn my now red face to her and scream.
She closes her eyes whilst dropping another and another tear. Her lips tremble and I just realize what I did.
„Sorry." I whisper but she doesn't open her eyes. She presses them together even more.

„I don't know how he could know that." She answers afraid in a whispery way.

„Please just tell me the truth."

„I swear Mattia."

„Okay." Is all I can say. I don't know if I can believe her.
I leave her alone and close the door.

Y/n POV
The next morning and I open my eyes. Mattia is not laying besides me. I don't feel anything anymore. It's like all the feelings I've ever had broke into each other so that here's a big mess and somehow I feel the coldness inside... as cold as an ice cube. I don't care what is going on. I don't care about Mattia, Hector, Jo and all the others anymore. I'm sick from being the hurt one.

I dangle my feet over the floor before I stand up. My iron is pretty low and I take a sip of the glass from yesterday.

When I walk down the stairs I see Mattia sitting on the couch but no sign from his parents.

Mattia finally notices me. „Hey, did you sleep well?" He asks but his happiness is gone.

„Yes." I say quickly not caring.

„Are you hungry?"

„No."

„Sure?"
I don't reply back. He kinda pisses me off.

„Everything okay?" He asks not getting that I don't care.
It's like a switch I switched to 'Don't care, you guys can suck my dick.'

„Yes." I say grabbing an apple.

„You act weird." He says

„Oh do I? So?" I say pissed off, taken aback by the burst of confidence I have.

„So?!" His jaw drops making me smirk a little.
Lets turn the table and play a bit different. Why being the one crying all the time when I can be a bad bitch tho. Jo is not that dumb, I kinda like to be the 'bad one'

„Are you possessed or something?" He is so confused and his hand goes through his hair.

„No I'm not I just don't care. About you... to be honest about everyone." I say making a funny face and he furrows his brows.

„You don't care about me? Are you serious? Instead of being sorry you don't care?" His voice gets higher with every sentence that comes out of his mouth. „But you know what? I don't care either!" He grits his teeth and shouts. „Go and be happy with your fucking Hector!"

„No. I don't care about him either. I'm sick from y'all. You are the reason why I am how I am." I say and look directly in his eyes.

„Leave." Mattia looks to the floor and I guess he is hurt but well. Just like I said I-don't-care. It's time to be happy for me.

„That is exactly what I'm going to do." I say whilst pulling my jacket and black vans on.
I shut the door close and start walking to Hector.
On the way I suddenly meet Elena, Lilly and... another girl. I don't know her name. I guess it's the girl from the party. She's was the one standing next to Ale.
Oh hell yes it's Adriana how could I forgot that.

„What a coincidence to meet you here." Elena laughs and hugs me.

„Haha." I laugh back and hug the others.

„What are you doing here? Alone." Adriana asks and my eyes travel to her Latina face.

„You know I just got kicked out." I say with a funny voice, unaware of the serious situation.

„Wait what? Kicked out? I don't get it." Lilly looks confused and furrows her eyebrows.

I explain her the whole situation. How Jo kicked me out and I 'lived' with Mattia. What he did to me and how I ended up with Hector.
Elena already knew what happened because she was right there but the other girls dropped their jaws and their eyes go wide.

„Wow. So you are a baddie?" Adriana asks and laughs.

„Since today I guess." I answer proud.

„But you know you have nowhere to go." Lilly reminds me and I bite my lips.

„Yes, that's the problem." I smirk.

„Well, if you don't mind you can stay with me until you find some solution." Lilly says unsure but I smile from my head down to my toes.

„That was exactly what I wanted to hear!" I jump up and down and hug the three of them.
„I guess this is the beginning of a never ending friendship." I say and everyone laughs.