Part 19

I would be totally stupid saying no.
This is the day I have waited for so long to happen. I'm so freaking happy to be here with him. It's me... his fucking girlfriend.

A lot of people are standing around us filming and the crowd cheers even tho they don't really know what just happened.
When I look to Mattias mom she's still recording and his dad looks happier than ever.

„C'mon guys let's celebrate Mattias new girlfriend!" Hectors hand goes up and everyone joins him with ja cheery 'yes'.
That means a party? Tonight? Again?
Hell I need to control myself but I can't promise anything if Jo will be there.
Speaking of the devil Jo is standing not far away from the scene.
Her face is bitchy and her arms are crossed. I glance to her and smile provocatively.
How does it feel being the one with no one?

Suddenly I can't feel the ground below me. Some boys carry me up above their heads and I look for Mattia who is experiences exactly the same.
They carry us into some kind of building were they put me down in front of the boy cabinet I guess.

„You can't go in there. This is only for boys... unless you want to see some." the boy stops talking „you know." I chuckle a little and my cheeks turn red.

„Oh and by the way I'm vallyk." He tries to escape from the embarrassing urge.

He is hella cute not gonna lie. He has curly brown hair and pretty shiny brown eyes.

„Nice to meet you

„Nice to meet you. I'm y/n"

„You and Mattia look good together by the way." He smiles at me.

„Thanks. Nice to hear."

This smalltalk is kinda awkward I just want Mattia to come so that he can redeem me. But instead a girl calls his name and her eyes stuck on me.

„Who's this babe?" She asks confused.

„Oh this is y/n. Mattias girlfriend." Vallyk says kissing her on the cheek.
I guess it's his girlfriend.

„Oh hey. Sorry. I'm Elena."
She's very pretty. She also has curly long brown hair, dark skin and bright brown eyes. They fit perfect together.

„Anyways, it was nice to meet you y/n but we really have to go. See you at the party then." They both smile and say goodbye afterwards they leave me alone walking hand in hand.

I can't wait to see Mattia again. I want to spend as much time with him as possible.

„Hey." I look behind me a little bit scared.

„Oh hey Hector." I sigh in relief.

„Let me hug you." He suddenly presses me to his body and I don't know what to do but I decide to just hug him back.

That came as a surprise.

„I'm happy for you. It's nice to see you and Mattia together." He rubs my back a little. What the fuck?