Part 6

„Guys, I hope I don't distur- oh my god y/n is everything okay?" Jo comes in and starts asking.

Does she have to come in now. Oh come on Jo we almost kissed each other.

I don't know if I feel good. I love to be here with Mattia him comforting me but my dad just really had to fuck things up like he does all the time.

„I am okay don't worry" I try to calm her down.

„Mattia can you give us a minute?" Jo asks.

I really don't want Mattia to leave but he let go of my hand and starts walking out of Jo's room.

„It was your father right?" Jo looks at me and clenches her fists.

„Yeah"

„What did he say?"

„Look Jo, I can't talk about it right know. I know I will start crying again and all this just sucks." I try to smile but my smile cracked and a tear flows down my cheek.

„You and Mattia? Is that a thing?" Jo tries to distract from the negativity.

I am quiet, looking down on the floor try to hide my smile.

„Please be carful."

What the fuck?

„Mattia seems to be a nice guy but I don't want him to play with you."

„What do you mean?" I ask confused.

„We dated each other and things went wrong. I found out he was playing with me 5 fucking months. Told me he loved me. You know things like that..." she looks hurt.

I knew something was wrong. He's been way too nice since the beginning. Boys like him are rude and don't care about you or your life. I should have noticed.

„What the fuck? That's not how it all went!" Mattia comes in and tore me from my thoughts.

„Oh come on Mattia don't be a dick that's exactly how things were!" Jo shouts back.

I don't know what to do. Should I just stay quiet and see what they have to say to each other or should I call the boys upstairs to help me end this fight?

„I thought you loved me!"

„And I thought we figured things out and decided to stay friends!" Mattia tries to protect himself.

„You just fucked me and told all your friends about it. I was a fucking object for you!" Jo starts crying.

Ok this has to end now it's too intimate.

„Guys please it's not the best time for this." I try to do my best to stop them from fighting.

Jo has been into fights before. Real fights. She's a baddie that's why I am scarred she will start to loose her mind.

„Did you ever love me Mattia?" Jo asks hopefully.

„You know I never did"

I look away because I don't want to see how Jo is going to beat Mattias ass. Nothing happens and I look at her. The hope she had in her face seconds ago is gone.

„Just go." Jo says emotionless.

I hear the other boys going upstairs. I just hope they won't say anything that may annoy her even more.

„You guys finished?" Roshaun asks nosey.

„Please just go, all of you. Now." Jo tries to stay calm.

Mattia looks at me and I give him a look of disappointment. He turns around and goes downstairs. The boys follow him. The last thing I hear is how they ask Mattia what just happened.

I don't know how to feel right now my emotions are mixed and by the face Jo is making I can tell she's hurt too.

„Do you already have feelings for him?"

My eyes turned away from hers. I don't know what to say or to do I'm afraid and briefly forget how to breathe.

She turns around and slams the door shut behind her.