Part 5

We arrive at Jo's and I feel very uncomfortable because I don't know any of them expect Jo but I know that can change. It doesn't feel nice to sit while everyone is having fun. I look at one of these muffins Jo made and decide to take one. It tastes really good actually.

„Hey y/n come join us." Jo shouts. It's very loud because Alvaro turned music on.

I did what she say. I join the group even though I don't want to. My eyes still traveling to Mattia. How can someone be so hot. He looks like a bad boy and I wonder if he is.

„Lets turn the music low and play a game." Kairi says.

Oh hell no. I don't want to play any games I just want to go to sleep. This day was a good day but I could really need some sleep.

„Nooo, I have a better idea. Lets make tik toks!" Jo laughs.

Nah I can't fuck with that. I had musically when it was a thing but tik tok is just trash.

„Y/n you in?" Alejandro asks me friendly.

„Yeah"

Why am I doing this to myself?

„Guys my mum will pick me up now so I'm sorry, I have to go 👈🏼👎🏼 " Alvaro tells us.

„It's alright. Have a good ride home." We all say.

„Lets make duos that would be funny right?" Roshaun asks.

This was a fast decision. Roshaun took Kairi. Ale took Jo and so guess who is left ....

Mattia and I.

„We will make tik toks in your bedroom Jo." Mattia says quickly and takes my hand.

My heart starts to beat faster, Jesus. Finally only the two of us.

„You have to teach me some dances tho" I say nervously.

„No problem just give me a minute I have to take some tik toks and then I will teach you" he explains while smiling at me.

His smile is so cute I- I can't even find words to describe him. He has this underrated cute side.

I sit on the bed and decide to wait. I try not to look at him so he can finish quickly and doesn't have to be embarrassed.

*Bzzzz bzzzz*
I hear my phone ringing. It's my dad. Hell no pls not now. But I decide to speak to him. He's my dad after all. I tell Mattia I'll be right back.

„Hello honey is that you?" My dad says and I can hear he's drunk.

„Dad what do you want?" I reply mad.

„Jus wan to talkto m dear daughter." He say and it's hard to understand him.

He's a fucking asshole. It's my second day here and he doesn't even called to ask where I am at. And now he's drunk wondering why I left him again. I can't hold my tears back any longer they just flow down my cheeks.

„Hney?"

I stay quite.

"Why did you leave me?" He asks sad.

„What dad, what the hell do you want from me? And stop calling me when you are drunk. It's not the first time I left you and you know exactly why I did so " I start sobbing.

„You are such a slut just like your mother, do you hear me? I am your father how dare you speak to me like that?" He screams trough the phone.

I want to to scream at him and tell him he's the worst father a child can have but I just decide to hang up. Why? I just want a father who loves me. Shows me affection but he's nothing like that.

Mattia comes in the room where I am and I try to stop crying.

„Is everything okay?" He asks concerned.

„Uhm yeah, this was my dad and he's a fucking drug addict. He just screamed at me told me that I am a slut just like my dead mother, but yes I'm fine." I say pissed and sad at the same time.

Mattia looks very concerned and I can tell he doesn't know what to do. He starts to take my hand and I look at him unsure what comes next. He starts hugging me and I bury my head into his neck. I start crying even harder but it feels good to be near him.

„Listen, you are awesome, beautiful and strong. I know it's hard but you have to go trough this and I know you will make it." He say and it gives me hope actually.

I look into his wonderful brown eyes and there is only one thing I want to do right know.
Kiss him.

This is a long part. Sorry not
sorry. It's getting hotter with Mattia (hihi) stay tuned and pls vote 💋