Part 39

„What the fuck?!" I push her away from me but she doesn't let go of me.

„Please! Just kiss me back and I'm gone." She begs.

Should I? Is it true what she says? Will she be gone then? I mean it's just a kiss isn't it?
Alright.
I look around me to make sure Y/n doesn't see me. It's just a dumb kiss. Just-a-kiss.

I pull her to me and kiss her quickly and when I pull away again I hear glass shatter, making me jump a little.

Y/n is standing there her eyes opened and her mouth covered.
Shit.

Y/n POV
I hear Nathalie begging him to kiss her and I wonder if he would do it so I stop and hide behind the door to watch them.
When I see Mattia hesitating my stomach is pounding and I feel the chocolate in my throat.
I swear if he is going to kiss her-

And then it happens I see him, kissing her and step back hitting a glass wich is standing behind me.
He did not-
His eyes travel to me fast but I can't help myself and start crying whilst biting my lips as hard as I can.
Why do I always have a thing for assholes?

„Y/n it's not what I looks like!" He shouts and walks towards me but I step back I practically run backwards to avoid any touch from him.

„It's exactly what it looks like! See, Mattia still loves me, not you!" I hear Nathalie screaming back but I can't hear her. All I see is Mattia standing in front of me before everything goes silent. I close my eyes and breathe in and out.
He was right. We destroy each other. We are no good. He deserves someone like himself. A cheating, heartless asshole.

„Get the fuck out of here. Look what you've done!" I come back from my thoughts and hear Mattia yelling at her.

„No! That's what you've done! You still love me!-"

„Get out!" I am finally able to open my mouth to say something.

She takes her stuff and looks back one more time. I give her an angry look but she looks pleased and I swear if she's not going to leave now, I will kill her.

„I will kill you if you don't move!" I make one big step closer but Mattia's hand grabs mine making my skin crawl.

She runs outside and shuts the door so hard that the doorknob falls to the ground.

I look to my hand and see Mattia's above it so I pull away and run into the next room I can find.

„P-please." I hear him stutter right behind me so I walk faster. I reach a door and open it but Mattia closes it again with his hand.
I turn around and his face is only a few inches apart from mine. His hand is right next to my head, still pressing it against the door. Damn that's hot.... but I need to focus.

„I'm sorry. It was just a stupid kiss." He whispers sending chills down my back but the anger inside of me is still showing up.

„Are you kidding me?! A 'stupid' kiss?" I try to push him away but to my unfortunate he doesn't move one inch.

„She said she would fuck off-"

„and you believed her?" I pull my hair behind my ear and look him in his soft but insecure eyes.

„We've been together for 2 years."

„Oh come on, I'm not interested okay?" I say upset and look away.

„Alright, Y/n. She's gone now and there's only you I'm interested in. Okay?" He asks and turns my head back.

„What if Jo would say that.... that when you kiss her she will 'leave you alone', would you do it too?" I ask back and he huffs.

„What if I would?"
Is this boy really serious? Did all good spirits leave him or what?

„I kissed Hector."

Silence in the hallway. His eyes goes wide and anger fills his eyes.

It's not true. I know I didn't kiss him but Mattia deserves too feel what I am feeling now.

„You- you did what?" He grit his teeth and I barely unterstand him.

„I- kissed- him."

„Why? When? How did it happen?" He steps away from me giving me some space.

„When he wanted me to say that I never want to see him again. I did it but I kissed him right after... you know it was just I stupid kiss." I laugh like a fucking psycho.

„You didn't kiss him." He says all of a sudden making me shut up for a while.

„Yes I did-"

„No, because you would never do that. I'm the asshole. You just want me to feel bad but Y/n please believe me. It was just a kiss without any meaning."
Within seconds he is standing close again.
Too close.

„Please kiss me and I will show you what a kiss with meaning is to me..." he presses his body to mine.

I look into his eyes one last time before pulling my lips against his, slightly. His hands travel around my waist again. Even tho he does this like every time when we kiss, it feels so good.
He bites my lip gently, making me smile a bit and when he starts to kiss me again his one hand goes up to my hair stroking it gently.
I pull away to look at him. He looks pleased and I'm too to be honest.
But he kisses me again and again. Cute, small and quick kisses.

„I don't want to loose you." He squeezes me close to his warm body and I hear his heart beat.

„I don't want to loose you too."

I have to tiptoe to reach his pink lips to kiss them again. I can't get enough of him.
This time the kiss was more aggressive. I pull him by his hair and he grabs my ass, asking for more.
His tongue reaches mine and we make our way to his room still kissing intense. I hop on him and tangle my legs around his body.