Part 11

I let go of Mattia and my breath get heavier.

„Hey Jo, how was the day with Alejandro?" I ask nervously.

„Nice." She walks past us and opens the door.

I don't get why she gets mad every time I spend time with Mattia.

„What's wrong with her?" He looks at me strangely.

„I don't know, I should find out." I say quickly.

I watch him getting nervous.

„Everything okay?"

„Yes, I think so." He hugs me and gives me a kiss on my forehead before walking away.

I really like Mattia. More than that but I don't want to be friends with benefits. We really need to talk about it as soon as possible if I want to or not. We have to!

When I walk in I see Jo sitting on a chair, her head buried in her hands.

I take a chair and sit in front of her.

„Do you want to talk about it?" I ask worried.

„Do you have feelings for him?"

She asked me this question before and I still don't want to answer it.

„What if I do Jo? What if I have feelings for him?" I start to get pissed.

„Every time I am with him you have a problem and I don't get it. I need answers."

„I am so sorry for you. You are such a naive girl. Do you know that?" Jo starts sobbing.

„What the fuck is going on Jo?" My stomach hurts and I have a bad feeling.

Is Mattia really playing me? I don't know if I can take it.

„It's your first week here and you already have feelings for a guy? Are you serious?" She laughs.

I don't understand?! What is wrong with her? She cried 5 seconds ago and now she is laughing at me?

„Do you still have feelings for him?" I ask her with a serious look.

She starts to laugh even more. „No I don't y/n. I am happy with Alejandro. I love him."

„So what is this all about then?" I laugh nervously.

She looks at me with sad eyes. I know there is something she doesn't want to tell me. Her make up is completely ruined and her eyes are a little swollen from crying.

„You know you can tell me everything." I try to cheer her up.

„I know but this time I can't. It's different."

She drives me insane. What is so difficult to tell me?

„You should go get some rest." I suggest and leave to change my wet clothing.

It's already 9pm and Jo still doesn't want to come out of her room. My phone buzzes and there's a message left for me.

„Hey it's me, Mattia. Jo gave me your number in cause you are wondering. Is everything okay?"

„I don't know actually. Jo acts really weird and she doesn't want to talk about it." I text back.

Just when I put my phone away I hear footsteps behind me. It's Jo. She looks way better and that pleases me.

„We have to talk. You, Mattia, Alejandro and I." She says putting her jacket on.

„Now?"