Sanctuary.

When they reached Rey's hut Kylo exhaled loudly, glad to be free of the others cold gazes. He looked around, the hut wasn't dissimilar inside to the one on Ach-to. He sat down on the bed, watching as Rey took off her staff and boots. She came to sit next to him then, her hand brushing hair from his forehead as she so often did.  He looked at her, his eyes roaming her face, hers roaming his and then he leant in to her, pressing his lips to hers.

Rey responded, their kisses becoming hungry, their tongues pushing against one another's.  Kylos hands pushed up under the bottom of her tunic, feeling her silken skin and drawing a gasp from her. Rey's hands moved from Kylos face down to his shoulders and then slowly down to the point where the tunic fastened, her fingers freeing the fabric, letting it fall open.  Rey's hands slid inside and Kylo heard himself moan deeply into her mouth, the hardness already aching in the confines of his trousers. Rey's hand brushed against the bandages on Kylos stomach and he flinched, his lips leaving hers for a moment. Rey sat back, her eyes wide with concern, "I'm sorry". Her hands adjusted the bandage then, her face full of concern, her eyes roaming over his chest, pushing the tunic off his arms and taking time to examine his other bandage. Kylos hand came up, closing gently around hers. She looked up at him "So many scars" she muttered as she took in the lines that covered his body. Her eyes stopped on the one she had given him on his face and for a moment she just looked at it, her eyes glazing with the memory of that fight. Kylo shifted, letting go of her hand and breaking her trance. "You have dried blood on your skin, let me get some water and a cloth" Rey said quietly, turning and disappearing into the bathroom.

She emerged a moment later, soap, water and a cloth in a pottery bowl and a towel hung on her arm. Kylo watched intently as she knelt down before him, wringing out the cloth. She stood then, moving the warm cloth across his collarbone and to his neck, pushing under his hair. She rinsed the cloth again and gently wiped his face, carefully moving the cloth over his closed eyes. After that she moved to his chest, wiping at a smear of blood and then allowing the cloth to reach the top of his trousers. Kylos eyes opened then and he watched as she rinsed the cloth again, coated it with soap and brought it up to his shoulder, dragging it very slowly down, past his bandage and down to his hand. He shuddered, goosebumps showing on his skin. "Are you cold?" Rey asked gently. Kylo shook his head, "It's not because I'm cold" he said softly, his eyes on her lips. Rey blushed, moving onto the other arm, following the same path downwards to the bed, Kylo closed his eyes and drew in a shaky breath. Rey climbed onto the bed, sitting behind him and moved the cloth over the broad expanse of his back. Kylo sighed deeply and then jumped as he felt Rey's lips graze his shoulder blade.

Rey moved off the bed, kneeling in front of him again. Her hands pulled at the zip of his trousers and he stopped it there with his own, "Rey you don't have to" he said, his voice hoarse and breathless.  Rey looked into his eyes, "I want to" she whispered as she eased them down, Kylo wriggling his thighs to help her.  She pulled off his boots and then pulled his trousers from around his ankles.  Her eyes traveled up his legs, stopping for a moment on his strained underwear and then carrying on up to his chest which rose and fell rapidly and then to his parted lips.  Kylo watched as she rang out the cloth again, wiping his feet and then dragging the cloth up his calf, over his knee and towards his crotch. He let his breath out as his body noticeably shuddered under her touch and their eyes met for a moment.  Rey's face was flushed, her breathing quickened as she did the same to his other leg, travelling even higher this time, a groan escaping from Kylos lips.  She looked up at him and he leant forwards then pulling her to him and kissing her greedily.

As they kissed a delicious thought entered his mind.  He could do the same to her.  Would she let him?  Afraid to ask out loud he took Rey's hand and placed it at his forehead. For a moment Rey looked confused but then her eyes became wide as she pushed into his mind, seeing his hungry desires, his unspoken wish to return the favour, to clean her velvety looking skin. Pink travelled up her cheeks and she nodded quickly, swallowing hard.