Changes.

Rey left soon after, the air slightly cool between them, Rey clearly troubled by what he was asking of her. He promised her that he would see her soon one way or the other, be it via a force bond or face to face.

Kylo went into the little hut that he had called his home for the past few weeks and packed his bag. The last thing that he wanted to do was go back to the first order, back to the routine, the pressure, but he knew he had to. If he wanted to move on, move forwards with Rey by his side then he had to go back. He had to go back and implement some pretty big changes. His stomach fluttered at the thought of what was ahead of him but he pushed it aside, leaving the hut and stepping out into the sunshine.

He paused at the top of the steps, breathing in great lung fulls of salty air and closed his eyes, the wind rustling his hair. Despite himself he had to admit that he would miss this place.

When he approached the first order base two tie fighters approached to guide him in. His brow creased. That was highly unusual. As his ship entered the hanger he saw great lines of troopers. A sudden panic washed over him. Something had shifted here, something had changed. He landed his tie silencer and opened the cockpit slowly, aware suddenly that every blaster in the place was trained on him. "Kylo Ren you are no longer the Supreme Leader, you are a traitor". Kylo turned to see who was speaking and found a tall, bald man in a generals uniform addressing him.

Kylo knew that there was no point attempting to use the force to resist arrest against such a sea of troopers and blasters.  He raised his hands slowly, biting the inside of his mouth as he climbed down.  He was grabbed roughly then by two troopers who removed his saber and brought him before the man in the generals uniform, kicking the backs of his knees, causing him to sink to the ground.  He held his head high, his eyes steely and full of defiance as he glared at the man infront of him.  "I bet you're wondering Ren what on earths happened here whilst you've been away?" The man said, a smile tugging at his lips.  "I'm wondering who you are" Kylo hissed.  The man laughed out loud, "My name is General Rantana,I'm your worst nightmare.  Let's just say I was a close friend of Hux, well before your resistance girlfriend killed him that is".  Kylos eyes narrowed as the man went on.  "Hux knew what you were up to.  When he disappeared he came and found me.  Told me about Snokes murder, his suspicions, your interest in the girl.  I've been following you Ren, right from when you had your powers stripped, up until this moment actually.  Well not me personally, you understand I'm a busy man, but a spy droid, state of the art, no bigger than a buzzing fly.  I know you have seen the girl on more than one occasion, I know that you arranged meetings with her and that my friend, that makes you a traitor.  I will be taking over control as of this moment.  Throw Ren in the anti-force cells.  And bolt the door".

Kylo was led down the familiar corridors, troops and officers glancing in his direction, shocked to see their former leader in chains.  When they reached the cells Kylo was pushed in, his hands still cuffed, struggling to keep his balance.  He turned quickly, his angry gaze burning into the faceless troops.  After they had gone he paced feverishly, he had been foolish to assume that Hux's agenda had died with him and now here he was, a prisoner with no access to the force and no access to Rey.  That thought alone sent a shudder through him, his stomach flip flopping anxiously.  Would Rey realise that something was wrong when she couldn't reach him?  And then what? He worried.  Would she come here looking for him?  He cried out in frustration, hearing his voice echo off the walls and wishing that he was back on Ach-to.