Nami smirked, "Easy, we're going to build a cart. One big enough for Grandpa Ryu to ride in."

~0O0~

You stretched in satisfaction, "Phew...It's been a while." You turned to Zoro, "Fancy some sparring after this whole thing is over?"

He smirked, "Only if you want to get your ass handed to you."

"You're going down, Mop-boy."

"IF YOU SO MUCH AS TOUCH A HAIR ON HER HEAD, FILTHY MARIMO..."

"SHE ASKED FOR IT, YOU SHITTY COOK!"

Luffy and you laughed as the two of them started to fight.

Usopp sweatdropped, "The four of you literally leveled almost an entire forest and you still have energy."

Apis was jumping up and down on the finished cart, "It's so sturdy even Grandpa Ryu couldn't break it!"

Sanji quickly stepped out of his fight, "Speaking of breaking, how are we supposed to get through that marine blockade and back to the ship?"

"I think a little distraction would be in order, right Nami?" You held a hand over your eyes and looked down the slope. "We can't exactly fight with a massive dragon in tow, no offence Ryu."

"You said it." She smirked, "One of us has to go to the harbour, sneak aboard the Going Merry and sail it towards the rear of the island."

"Well..." A brown boot stepped down, "since my good friend Kaya gave us the ship, I should be the one to go."

"That was way out of character."

"However, Zoro and (y/n) is coming with me!"

"I retract that statement."

The swordsman started, "Me? Why?"

"Damn it Usopp!" You pouted, "You're meaner than Mop-boy..."

"Missy..."

"That's fine by me." Nami declared.

"Great! Nightfall is when we should move out..."

'What was it you were saying, Mello?'

"...Hush."

"NO NOW! We're running out of time!" She pointed down the mountain, "Get the ship and bring it to the edge of that cape. The one that looks like your nose."

"Shishishi! Oh that's funny! It does look like his nose!"

Usopp scratched the long nose in question, "Okay, but that still doesn't explain how you're..."

"Leave that to me!" The navigator grinned, "Now get going you three!"

~0O0~

"GWAH! YOU SEE, THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I WANTED TO COME AT NIGHT!"

You made a shushing motion as you looked around the building. A group of marines were patrolling the ground around the Merry. You moved back out of sight and dragged Usopp by his nose.

"We could take them out..." Zoro murmured.

"...but that would raise the alarm before we're even on the Merry," you finished.

He nodded before unsheathing his swords and slicing a drainpipe into three pieces.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

You smirked, "I like your thinking, Mop-boy."

He grimaced as he stuffed one of them into Usopp's open mouth, "Don't call me that..."