FOURTEEN

Banging at my door makes my eyes snap open. How many times do I have to tell these people I do not like being waken up?

The door swings open and Kihyun walks in smelling like he dumped his whole bottle of cologne on him.

Kihyun: Wake up, we're going to the mall.
Me: We?
Kihyun: Me, Mahogany, Changkyun, Violet, You and Hyungwon.

What?

I sit up and scratch my mess of a hair.

What?

Me: What?
Kihyun: Lets go!

Thirty minutes later I go downstairs to see him tapping his foot impatiently while everyone else is on their phones.

Kihyun: It took you long enough.
Me: Fuck up, Mahogany why'd you let that fool in my room?
Mahogany: I told him not to wake you up, he doesn't listen.
Me: Clearly.

Hyungwon stands up to hug me and I can't help the smile that spreads across my face, he smells so good I can swallow him up.

In both ways.

My eyes land on Violet and Changkyun, she smiles politely and I do the same but less genuine. He smirks a little and I roll my eyes.

Kihyun: Lets go people.
Me: Was this your idea?
Kihyun: Of course!

He smiles proudly and I fight the urge to strangle him.

__

We get to the mall and everyone starts discussing what stores they want to go to. I can't think because my stomach is louder than my inner thoughts right now. It growls and I sigh. Hyungwon smiles.

Hyungwon: Bri and I are going to the food court.
Mahogany: Food is a good idea!

Kihyun smiles at her. Ever since the homecoming incident he's been working really hard to get off her shit list. The interesting part is he was never on it, she thought the whole thing was funny.

Chicken souvlaki dinners are the key to my heart. They're so good, and the feta cheese in the salad is better than sex.

Violet: So guys.

Ugh.

Violet: The prom committee is thinking of themes.
Mahogany: Already? We just had homecoming.
Violet: Prom takes a lot of planning. Did you guys have any suggestions?

They all ponder the thought while I continue to eat.

Mahogany: Masquerade balls are always cool. Remember our plan to have one with the Great Gasby theme Bri?

I nod, that was an idea for one of our sixteenth birthdays but neither one of us remembered to plan it.

Violet: That's actually a great idea! Do you guys mind if I use it? I'll give you two the credit.

I shrug.

Me: Sure, knock yourself out.

Like literally, the fuck out. With a brick or something.

Violet: Also we're down to three choices for our senior trip. Ski mountain, camping or an amusement park.

Hyungwon frowns.

Hyungwon: All those ideas are cliché.
Mahogany: And really boring.
Violet: I know but apparently the budget is very tight this year.
Kihyun: Couldn't we raise money to go or do something better?

She nods her head.

Violet: Absolutely, like what?
Mahogany: A bake sale. Bri makes the best turtle dove brownies.

Kihyun nods.

Kihyun: I hate to admit it but she does.

Why did they just offer my services like that? I don't even want to participate in our senior trip. I'd rather stay home and sleep.

Violet: If everyone is in I can hold a meeting at school Monday to pitch the idea.
Hyungwon: I make good sugar cookies.
Kihyun: No you don't.
Hyungwon: Shut up.

Changkyun laughs, I almost forgot he was here he's been so quiet. He looks good today, like really good. He catches me staring at him and holds the gaze. I wink and a slight blush appears on his face.

Violet leans her head against his shoulder while she listens to whatever Kihyun is going on about. A hand lands on my thighs and I look down to see Hyungwon's hand.

I look at him and he smiles.

__

getting reallllll pissed off bc idk how my boy wonho is doing ): ,, is he eating? is he sleeping? does he know how much we miss and love him??