EIGHT

We're two bottles of alcohol in lazing around the floor laughing at absolutely nothing, ah these are the moments. Jooheon claps his hands together his signature dimples making an appearance as he grins from ear to ear.

Jooheon: Truth or dare?

I raise an eyebrow, truth or dare? What in the wattpad?

Kihyun: Truth or dare?
Jooheon: Don't be a lame, it'll be fun.

Mahogany smiles.

Mahogany: Let's play!
Jooheon: Okay you first, truth or dare?
Mahogany: Truth.
Jooheon: Is it true you have a crush on someone at school?

My eyes pop out of my head, she chokes on her own spit before nodding slightly. Jooheon lets out a little screech and Hyungwon laughs.

Mahogany: Whatever! Bri truth or dare?
Me: Dare!
Mahogany: I dare you to..

Her eyes glance at Changkyun for a second and I send her a death glare. She giggles before shaking her head.

Mahogany: I dare you to read the last text message you were sent.

I shrug before pulling my phone from my back pocket. I unlock it and a small gasp leaves my lips.

It's from an unknown number.

Shownu: We're waiting.
Wonho: Mahogany make sure she reads the most recent one!

Once she looks at my screen she laughs.

Me: Um, it uh..

Everyone watches me in anticipation.

Me: I had a nice time the other night. We should do that again, with two emoji face winks.

They all hoot and holler, I hide my face in my hands. I peep through my fingers to see Changkyun smirking at me.

Me: Fuck off, Kihyun truth or dare?
Kihyun: Dare.
Me: I dare you to tell us who your crush is.

His ears turns red, Hyungwon nudges his side while Changkyun chuckles.

Kihyun: I don't have one.
Shownu: You're the color of a cherry, you clearly have one.
Kihyun: He rubs his neck nervously.

He glances up at Mahogany but she's looking down at her phone. I smile widely, I start to slap her arm and she looks up. They make eye contact and look away.

Everyone bursts into laughter, we don't pester him any longer because it's clear.

Kihyun: Hyungwon truth or dare?
Hyungwon: Dare.
Kihyun: I dare you to do what we talked about the other day.
Jooheon: Oh shit!

I sip on my drink looking between the two boys.

Hyungwon: I hate you.

Kihyun laughs. Hyungwon lets out a sigh before looking at me.

Hyungwon: Bri.
Me: Yeah?
Hyungwon: Will you go to homecoming with me?

Uh..

Um..

Chae Hyungwon, the captain of the soccer team. The school's golden boy, everyone loves him from the students to the principal. He's not a bad person, he's actually pretty quiet.

So why not?

Me: Sure.

Everyone cheers, well, almost everyone.

__

You know those dreams that seem so realistic? Where you can feel and smell everything? The dreams where you have to question if it's a dream or not? That's me right now.

Wet dreams are normal but what's not normal is me clenching around nothing, or what I assume is nothing. My eyes open tiredly and I gasp. I flip the covers off of me and Changkyun winks at me before he starts to suck on my clit again.

Once his fingers start to thrust into me I lose all control. With one last lick I cum all over his fingers. He stands at the end of my bed with his hands in his pockets, it's dark in my room but I can still make out his facial features.

So damn handsome.

Changkyun: Remember how that felt when you're at the dance with pretty boy.

He leaves my room like a thief in the night, leaving me with one question.

What the hell is happening?

___

phew ateez music video drops in a few hours! am i ready? of course not lmfaoo.

honestly all these comebacks have me on edge, once bts and monsta-x comes back im REALLY gonna lose it!

ALSO LOOK, hyungwon ): our flower boy