THREE

Kihyun is being more annoying than usual. He's running around the house cleaning absolutely nothing, the house is literally spotless. I roll my eyes as he pushes my feet off the coffee table.

Kihyun: Changkyun is on his way over, don't embarrass me.
Me: You embarrass me on a daily basis.

Before he can say anything the doorbell rings, he sprints to the door and opens it. A high pitched scream leaves his mouth and I furrow my eyebrows.

What the fuck?

Kihyun walks back into the living room followed by another boy. My eyes widen once I get a good look at the boy. He has light brown hair, an eyebrow piercing, smooth tanned skin, and plump lips.

My ovaries are screaming.

Kihyun: Changkyun this is my stepsister Bri.
Changkyun: Hey.
Me: Hi.

I am completely mesmerized.

Kihyun: Since you're back does that mean you're coming to our school?
Changkyun: Of course, can't let you finish senior year without me.

Kihyun smiles as he hugs the really sexy boy.

Changkyun: We should go get something to eat I'm starving. Bri did you want to come?
Me: Huh?

He chuckles.

Changkyun: Did you want to come get something to eat with us?
Me: I uh, no it's okay. You and Kihyun should catch up.

He nods and the two walk out the door. I immediately run upstairs to call Mahogany.

___

I bang my head against the locker and she giggles.

Mahogany: I can't wait to see the boy who has you this sexually frustrated. You met the man once for five seconds and you're ready to risk it all.

I glare at her before sighing, my back rests against the locker as I drift off into space.

Me: It's been one hundred and seventy-two days since I've had sex.
Mahogany: You've been counting?
Me: I don't have to count my vagina does it on her own.

I pout my lips.

Me: He would be one hell of a conquest.
Mahogany: You're thinking about seducing his friend?
Me: Correct.
Mahogany: But Park Jimin has had his eye on you ever since you got here.
Me: There's no chase in that, I like a chase.

She rolls her eyes before laughing.

Me: Plus Jimin is one of those guys who's just worried about himself. Once he cums he won't care about me, he'll pull out and leave.

I scoff.

Me: Selfish.
Mahogany: Me and my virgin ways can't relate.
Me: At least you have options for whenever you're ready, but oh, I forgot..you want rose petals and romance.

It's her turn to scoff.

Mahogany: You're damn right, it's what I deserve. We all can't lose it in a taco bell bathroom.

I gasp before slapping her arm.

Me: You bitch!

We walk down the hallway laughing and talking amongst ourselves until I spot Changkyun talking with Jooheon, Kihyun and the soccer team's captain Hyungwon.

Mahogany notices my gaze and whistles under her breath.

Mahogany: Points were made.
Me: I want to climb him like a tree.

Jooheon spots us and starts waving like a wild man. We laugh before making our way over there, Changkyun smiles politely at me and I fight the urge to push him against the lockers and kiss him.

Me: Changkyun this is my friend Mahogany.
Changkyun: Hey.
Mahogany: Wassup.
Jooheon: My party is tonight I expect everyone to be present!

I'll definitely be there, a smirk spreads across my face.

___

for the sake of the book Jooheon, Hyungwon, Kihyun, and Changkyun are all in the same grade and age.

the others will make an appearance as well, and yes, there will be lots and lots of smut.