SEVENTEEN

They finally pull away from each other and Violet notices me, she waves and I wave back. Kihyun and Mahogany comes out the kitchen holding popcorn and drinks. She sees me and practically tackles me to the ground.

Mahogany: Your brother decided to plan a double date and let me just tell you, that girl talks a lot.
Me: Have fun with that!

I try to go upstairs but she drags me back down.

Me: What?
Mahogany: Stay.
Me: No, this is a double date for the happy little couples.
Mahogany: We're not a couple and neither are they.
Me: But you want to be.
Mahogany: That's neither here nor' there! Call Hyungwon and tell him to get his butt back over here so it can be a triple date. Because if she says one more thing about anything I'm gonna' knock her ass back to willy wonka's chocolate factory!

I try not to laugh but it's so hard. She rarely gets riled up like this so it's safe to say she's had enough. I call Hyungwon and surprisingly he agreed to come all the way back.

He can't get enough of me.

Or it's vise versa.

Shut up.

__

Mahogany and I sit there bored out of our minds while transformers play on the screen. Everyone else is into it, we give each other the look then nod.

We get into our moments where we love to annoy Kihyun together and nothing annoys him more than asking a lot of questions during a movie.

Mahogany: Kihyunie?

He smiles fondly at the girl.

Mahogany: What's a decepticon?

Before he can answer I chime in.

Me: Where's Cybertron?
Mahogany: Who's Octimus Prime?
Me: What kind of car was Bumblebee?
Mahogany: Is Megatron a good guy?
Me: Is Grimlock the strongest decepticon?

His face is red and he looks like he's going to snap at any point in time. Violet has a face of sympathy meanwhile Changkyun and Hyungwon is trying to hold in their laughter.

Kihyun: I take it you two have not been watching?
Mahogany: Nope.

We all laugh and he groans.

__

Why is it always truth or dare?

Why can't we play a chilled game like go-fish or uno? Well, maybe not uno because Mahogany and I almost murdered each other last time. But still!

Violet: I'll go first Mahogany truth or dare?
Mahogany: Truth.
Violet: Is it true that you and Kim Hanbin went out freshman year?
Mahogany: No, we kissed once and Kim Jihwan told everyone.

I chuckle before shaking my head.

Mahogany: Hyungwon truth or dare?
Hyungwon: Dare.
Mahogany: I dare you to dump all three ice trays down your pants.

His eyes widen and I waste no time running into the kitchen to grab them. He glares at me and I smile innocently.

The first tray slides down making him shiver, the second tray made him scream and the third he almost cried. What a trooper.

The night continued with silly dares and semi-juicy questions.

Kihyun: Bri truth or dare?
Me: Dare.
Kihyun: I dare you to call the last person you had sex with.

Oh boy.

___

i feel like i've starved this book so much it deserves double updates.

even if it's 1am and i have to get up for work at 6am but the mama awards are also at 4am (my time)

PHEW