EIGHTEEN

There's no way in God's green earth I can call the last person I had sex with. I refuse to make eye contact with Changkyun, how the hell am I going to get out of this.

And then...

Mahogany faints, she falls knocking over her juice. Everyone's eyes widen while I silently thank the man above for blessing me with a friend like her.

Kihyun: Shit!

He crawls over to her attempting to shake her awake. I jump into actress mode running into the kitchen to grab water.

I'm not really cultured on what to do when someone faints. Maybe calling 911 would be ideal but not in this sense.

Kihyun taps her face a few times while chanting her name. Changkyun looks at me trying to hold back laughter, he's dumb but also smart.

I toss the cup of water on her face and her eyes snap open. She goes into a coughing spell and Kihyun relaxes.

Hyungwon: What happened? Are you okay?

Mahogany shakes her head.

Mahogany: I haven't been properly hydrating today. I felt dizzy then it all went black.
Violet: You should rest then. That was scary.

I agree while trying not to burst out laughing. Kihyun carries her bridal style upstairs to my room. Hyungwon looks at me with a sad smile.

Hyungwon: I hope she'll be okay.
Me: Me too.

I walk him outside, he kisses my cheek before smiling again.

Hyungwon: This night has been very eventful. I hope we can do it again soon, minus Mahogany passing out.

I nod my head, we wave goodbye for the second time tonight before I go back in the house. Changkyun sits there with an amused smile.

Changkyun: Dehydration huh?
Me: Yeah, poor thing didn't have enough liquids in her system.

He tsks.

Changkyun: Mahogany drinks water like a fish. You guys are awful liars.
Me: You were panicked for about two minutes, don't lie!

He giggles.

Cute.

Changkyun: True but I kind of want to know what would have happened if you called me.

I raise an eyebrow.

Me: What do you mean?
Changkyun: The last person you had sex with.

I laugh, hard.

Me: She fake fainted so I wouldn't have to call Hyungwon in front of my brother.

His face falls, wow Mahogany and I should really get into acting.

Changkyun: You're bluffing!

I shake my head.

Me: I didn't want everyone to know he and I were intimate so she did that.

His jaw clenches but he doesn't say a word. Violet comes from upstairs with a smile on her face.

Violet: Kihyun is up there cuddling with her.
Me: In my bed?!

She chuckles before nodding. Changkyun grabs her hand practically dragging her out the house. She's confused but doesn't question it as she shouts a last minute goodbye.

Phew, what a night.

___

I watch Wonho devour a triple patty bacon burger in under five minutes. The boy takes very good care of himself but when it's cheat day, it's cheat day!

I sip on my milkshake as I stare out the window. He hums before poking my cheek over and over.

Me: I will kill you.
Wonho: A life without Lee Hoseok? Sounds pretty awful to me.

It is, trust us.

Wonho: What's got your panties in a twist?
Me: Huh?
Wonho: You been staring out the window like some cheesy k-drama. What's the soundtrack music playing in your head?

I chuckle before shaking my head.

Me: It's definitely you.
Wonho: From Hwarang? Nice. Why though?

I let out a sigh. I don't mind telling Wonho because all my life he never gave me a reason not to trust him, and I'm pretty sure Mahogany is getting sick of my ranting about the same thing every time.

By the time I'm done with my story he nods and thinks about what to say.

Wonho: I was in a situation like that before. A girl who was good to me and good for me, but also a girl who made me feel alive.

He smiles.

Wonho: Do you remember that drama boys over flowers?
Me: What about it?
Wonho: Well we all know who she should've been with but for some reason Gu Jun-pyo and his weird ass hair got her.

I raise an eyebrow.

Wonho: In the show it mentions how her soulmate and true love is two different people.
Me: Mhm.
Wonho: So just keep that in mind. You've been through a lot in your life. I know you'll make the right decision.

I smile before shaking my head.

Me: There's no decision to make!

Liar.

Me: I like Hyungwon, a lot.
Wonho: I know you do, but there has to be a reason why you and him aren't official yet. You're hesitant.

He's right, but why?

You know why, you developed feelings for you bootycall.

___

okay all the chapter i once unpublished are now republished again so i can continue this story.

leggooo