ELEVEN

Homecoming is officially here and I could not be more annoyed.

This makeup look was flawless in my mind, but on my face I look like I've been boxing with Mike Tyson. Mahogany tries to repair the damage I've done with an amused smile on her face.

Mahogany: Smokey eyes were never your strong suit.
Me: Oh shut up.

She chuckles as she adds some finishing touches. I grab the handheld mirror and gasp, I look a thousand times better. Those hands of hers are indeed blessed by the makeup spirits.

Mahogany: That dress looks so pretty on you.
Me: Please, you look like a whole queen.

We spend the next ten minutes going back and forth about who looks better until Kihyun starts to yell from downstairs.

"Hyungwon is here, let's go!"

Mahogany and I link arms before making our way downstairs. The sound of camera snapping makes me roll my eyes.

Mom: Everyone looks amazing!

Hyungwon stands there in a white button up shirt. The first three buttons are unsnapped giving it the messy school boy vibe that I love. His black pants compliments his slender figure, and his soft -now brown- hair gives his face a radiant glow.

Damn.

Hyungwon: You look beautiful.
Me: You look handsome.

He smiles shyly before shaking his head.

Hyungwon: I'm casual.

I glance over at my stepbrother in his loud flashy suit.

Me: Casual is better sometimes.

__

Once we enter the gym we immediately find the punch bowl, it's always spiked no matter what the occasion. The chaperones do a shitty job of monitoring us.

Kihyun: Bottoms up!

I take my drink down in one go, a sour expression paints my face as my throat begins to burn from the bitterness of the vodka.

Mahogany: Ew, I can't even taste the punch. It tastes like pure rubbing alcohol.
Me: It's cheap liquor.

"Hey!"

Jooheon pops up with Changkyun and she who shall' not be named with the tacky hair.

Jooheon: It was a last minute thing.
Mahogany: You spiked the punch with this crappy liquor?
Jooheon: Again, it was last minute. Prom will be much better!

We all shake our head at the dimple cheeked boy.

Kihyun: Don't you two love birds look good together.

Changkyun and lord Voldemort chuckles. Hyungwon grabs my hand and pulls me onto the dance floor.

I've never heard this song a day in my life but let's party!

Hyungwon and I dance around like we're the only two in the room. He spins me and dips me as if I weigh nothing, and trust me I definitely weigh something.

His smile is so pretty it's contagious. We stare into each other's eyes for what seems like forever, he places his soft lips on mine and I immediately melt into the kiss.

Once we pull away I can't help but smile.

Hyungwon: I know people usually do that at the end of the night but I couldn't help myself.
Me: Adorable.