TWELVE

Sneaking back into the dance was easier than I thought, it seems like Jooheon's special liquor has everyone feeling good; and oblivious. My eyes scan around the crowd for Hyungwon but I can't find him.

Guilt creeps up on me as I think about what just happened five minutes ago. Speaking of that, the door opens revealing Changkyun. His eyes land on me and he smirks before walking over towards Kihyun and their group.

A pair of hands wrap around my waist and I scream. Hyungwon automatically releases me, he apologizes and I facepalm.

Me: It's okay, I was just surprised. I was looking for you and couldn't find you.
Hyungwon: I was looking for you too.

I was in the janitor's closet doing the devil's tango.

We take a seat at our table and I kick off my heels. He chuckles before placing my foot on his lap, I eye him weirdly until he begins to massage it.

Hyungwon: I use to do this for my mother all the time.

My head tilts back as I get into the massage. I can't say I've ever had a foot massage, especially in the middle of a dance but this feels so nice.

Mahogany: Is this some weird version of foreplay?

I stick up my middle finger and Hyungwon chuckles.

Me: This is how royalty is treated.
Mahogany: Well your majesty, your brother is on his third cup of vodka and he's acting a fool.

An exasperated sigh leaves my lips, Kihyun isn't the drinking type. He can party, that's no doubt, but when it comes to the drinking part he's a lightweight. Give him a wine cooler and he'll be good.

Me: Who allowed him to drink so much?
Mahogany: Jooheon thought it'd be funny.
Me: Of course.

I slide my foot off of Hyungwon's lap before walking over -barefooted- to dumb, dumb and dumber.

Changkyun gives me that stupid look again and I immediately direct my attention to the flushed face and tipsy Kihyun.

Me: Hey! How much have you had to drink?
Kihyun: A lot.
Changkyun: It wasn't a lot.

How would you know? You were in the closet with me.

Jooheon: Only a few weak cups.
Me: You know this boy isn't a drinker, look.

I push Kihyun's shoulder with my pinky and he stumbles.

Mahogany: Oh that's sad.

Kihyun walks over to Mahogany and practically shoves his tongue down her throat.

The look of horror on her face is the funniest thing ever. Pretty sure she didn't imagine her first kiss with him to taste like twelve-dollar liquor.

She shoves him off, he pauses for a moment before throwing up all over her shoes.

Ha, I've been there before.

__

I bounce up and down like an excited kid while my mom serves breakfast. She chuckles before shaking her head.

Mom: What do you have up your sleeve?
Me: Huh?
Mom: You're never this excited in the morning, you hate mornings.
Me: I could never hate mornings, look at this beautiful day God gave us.

She raises an eyebrow, Kihyun strolls into the kitchen holding his head. My mom sits his plate in front of him and I smirk.

Me: Some night huh Kihyun?
Kihyun: Shut up, my head hurts.
Mom: I told you kids not to drink, that hangover is your punishment.

He mumbles under his breath and she ruffles his hair.

Mom: Anyways I'm off to visit your grandmother, try not to kill each other while I'm gone.

As soon as the door shuts I begin to tease him, mercilessly.

Kihyun: I barely remember anything.
Me: Nothing? You don't remember kissing Mahogany?

His eyes turn into saucers.

Kihyun: W-we kissed?
Me: No, you kissed. Your tongue went down her throat as if it was a dick.

He scoffs.

Kihyun: You're lying.
Me: Oh yeah?

I pull out my phone and call Mahogany. Once she answers I put the phone on speaker.

Me: Mahogany, what was the highlight of your night?

Mahogany: I wouldn't call it a highlight but seeing Kihyun that drunk was, interesting.

I smirk as he continues to stare at the phone in utter confusion.

Me: What else? What did he do? because he doesn't remember!

Mahogany: Tongue fucked my throat and then puked all over my shoes.

Me: Thank you.

I hang up and Kihyun begins to bang his head against the table, I smile while chewing my bacon.

He glares at me, his glare turns into confusion and then shock. He points at my neck before gasping.

Kihyun: A hickey!

Shit.

He shakes his head.

Kihyun: Hyungwon is a dirty boy.

Yeah, Hyungwon...

___

im sorry if this chapter is trash im just alll over the place. a little tired from work but mainly tired about worrying alll the time, like i need my mind to [REST] sometimes.

anyways, stream 20cm.. one of the best songs on the album.