TWENTY-SIX

We stare at each other in complete silence. He moves closer to the bed and I'm completely frozen, I don't know what to say or do.

Changkyun: Why?
Me: Why what?
Changkyun: Why do I feel like this?

Did he come in here to play twenty questions?

Changkyun: I've been trying to convince myself all you were to me was a quick fuck.

Ouch, that's fair though.

Changkyun: It wasn't suppose to mean anything, just harmless fun right?
Me: Right.

He tugs at his hair before sighing.

Changkyun: Then I honestly tried to allow myself to like Violet, to get to know her. But every time I kiss or touch her I'm wishing it was you!

My eyes widen.

Changkyun: You intrigued me from the beginning. You were confident and bold when it came to what you wanted from me. Something about you became addicting, having you was like a prize. Then Hyungwon...

He scoffs.

Changkyun: He came along acting like the perfect prince charming. And maybe it's true, he's probably-no, he is the best option for you.

He walks to my side of the bed and pulls me up by my arms so we're face to face. My heart is banging against my chest, my body is weak so I'm practically leaning on him for support.

Changkyun: Even is he is, that won't stop me. I'm willing to admit to you, myself and whoever the hell once to know that I like you.

I wasn't expecting to deal with this tonight. What's making me mad is for the first time in God knows how long I'm silent. Nothing will come out.

Changkyun: I don't know what else to say, but I like you. I've never confessed to a girl like this before but there's a first time for everything right?

I nod.

Changkyun: If you don't feel the same way then push me away Bri, don't let me kiss you.

Our face slowly inch towards each other. His lips brush against mine softly until I pull him closer to me, I fall back onto the bed and he falls on top of me.

His hand slides up my nightgown massaging my breast slowly, he pulls away and stares at me.

Me: What?
Changkyun: Nothing, I'm going to sleep with you tonight.

He makes himself comfortable in the bed and I blink. I still can't believe what's happening, a small gasp leaves my lips once he pulls me down so I'm laying on his chest.

Changkyun: Oh baby, what am I going to do with you?

Well shit.

__

Mahogany's point of view

Kihyun and I sit on the porch listening to the crickets and enjoying the cool breeze. He glances at me ever so often but doesn't say anything.

Me: Kihyun, what are we?
Kihyun: What do you mean?
Me: Like are we boyfriend and girlfriend?

He chuckles softly.

Kihyun: Well yeah, I thought that was already established.
Me: No! Usually someone asks that person out!

He scoots closer next to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

Kihyun: Will you be my girlfriend?
Me: Yes.

He smiles before kissing me.

___

CHANGKYUN HAS AN INSTAGRAM EVERYONE