SEVEN

Kihyun and I fight, like literally fight to answer the door. Somehow we both end up on the ground, Mahogany steps over us to open the door. Shownu pulls her into a big hug followed by Wonho. I try to get up but Kihyun yanks me back down, when he goes to run away I basically drop kick him making him fall back to the ground.

Shownu laughs while shaking his head. He helps us both up while Wonho stares at us with an amused look.

Wonho: Two years and you guys are still like Tom and Jerry.
Me: Why does everyone compare us to them?
Shownu: Because that's how you guys act.
Kihyun: Fine, then I'm Tom!
Me: That's cool Jerry was smarter anyways.

He sticks his tongue out at me and I roll my eyes.

Shownu: Where's the parents?
Me: They're gone for the weekend.
Wonho: Really? That sounds like party written all over it.
Kihyun: We had one last night, you guys missed it.

They both pout and Mahogany chuckles.

Me: But that doesn't mean we can't have a get together tonight.
Wonho: A get together?
Me: Just us and a few friends, something simple. I don't want to clean mystery fluids off the carpet again.
Shownu: Mystery fluids?
Me: Exactly.

Kihyun ponders the thought before agreeing. He's more loose when those two are around, a smile spreads across my face.

__

Wonho and I set out the last bowl of chips, we decided to have snacks and a bunch of bored games. When I said something simple I meant it. The doorbell rings and Kihyun goes to answer it.

Shortly after Hyungwon, Jooheon and Changkyun walks in. I try not to stare but Changkyun looks good, I mean really really good.

Wonho waves a hand in front of my face and I jump.

Wonho: You were spaced out. Are you tired? Have you been getting enough sleep?

I roll my eyes playfully before hugging him. He wraps his arms around me rocking us back and forth. Back in the fourth grade I was being bullied by a bunch of boys everyday.

My mom found out and ranted to my aunt - Shownu's mom - about it since he went to the same school at the time. Once Shownu found out all hell broke loose. He and Wonho beat up the bullies, ever since then they've been like my guardian angels.

Well, until they went off to college.

Kihyun approaches us and smiles, Wonho unwraps his arms from around me as he introduces himself. Jooheon and Hyungwon give a polite hello, while Changkyun gives a subtle head nod.

Mahogany comes downstairs struggling to carry a mountain of blankets. I notice and giggle before going to help her.

Hyungwon: What's the blankets for?
Kihyun: Bri thought it would be fun to build a blanket fort.
Jooheon: A blanket fort?
Kihyun: She thinks we're twelve or something.
Me: Don't be a grinch all your life it isn't flattering.

We begin to bicker and everyone around us simultaneously sighs.

Shownu: Tom, Jerry stop.

Kihyun and I glare at each other before looking away.

___

a filer chapter, nothing too important. if we jumping and popping we jopping.