FOUR

Come to Jooheon's party they said.

It will be fun they said.

I didn't even get the chance to talk to Changkyun, why? Oh because people can't hold their liquor so they do dumb things that leads to the neighbors calling the cops.

Once we heard the sirens everyone ran, Mahogany grabbed my hand and we both booked it down the street.

In heels may I add, we are in fact; bad bitches.

So here we are, out of breath spread across the couch. Thank God my parents are gone for the weekend. They'd ask too many questions.

The front door flies open and the three stooges stumble in. Kihyun closes the door with an annoyed sigh.

Kihyun: I told you not to invite Minhyuk, that dude is wild.
Me: Minhyuk is the one who started the roof jumping?

Minhyuk works at the movie theatre down the street. He's a pretty nice guy, he makes me laugh whenever I see him. He's known for being a party animal but I didn't know he partied that hard.

Jooheon: He started the roof jumping and an unauthorized bonfire.
Mahogany: Bonfire? You don't even have a pit for that.
Jooheon: Exactly.

Changkyun chuckles and shakes his head. My ears perk up at the soft noise.

Me: Well, just because Jooheon's party got ruined doesn't mean we can't party.

Kihyun raises an eyebrow.

Kihyun: You're not suggesting we move the party here are you?
Me: That's exactly what I'm saying!
Kihyun: My dad and your mom will murder us!
Me: You know I don't fear death.

Jooheon claps his hands letting out an excited shout.

Jooheon: All I have to do is send out one text and this place will be jumping in ten to twenty minutes.
Me: And unlike Jooheon we have a bonfire pit in the back.

Kihyun ponders the thought, Changkyun swings his arm around him before nodding.

Changkyun: She has a point, it's Friday. The night is very young and your parents won't be back til' Sunday night so we have all weekend to clean.
Kihyun: We?
Changkyun: Of course, you know I wouldn't leave you to clean up all the mess alone.

I would.

Kihyun: Fine.

__

Jooheon wasn't exaggerating when he said the house would be jumping in ten minutes. People swarmed over here as if we're passing out free money.

I sip on my drink scanning the crowd until I see a familiar flock of hair. Mahogany stands on the side of me with her rum and coke in hand.

Mahogany: Stalking isn't flattering.
Me: I'm not stalking, I'm thinking. I'm trying to come up with a master plan.
Mahogany: Ask him to dance like a normal person.
Me: The issue is Kihyun, they're practically joined at the hip. Plus he'd be beyond piss if he knew I was trying to have sex with his friend.

Think, think, think.

Me: Ah!

I snap my fingers and look at Mahogany excitedly.

Mahogany: What?
Me: I need you to distract Kihyun for the night.
Mahogany: For the night? Like the entire night?
Me: Yes, you like him don't you?
Mahogany: But..-
Me: But nothing! Let's get it!

I drag her over to where the boys are standing. They smile once they see us.

Me: See, I told you the party would be fun.
Kihyun: For once in your life you were right.

I roll my eyes.

Me: Kihyun Mahogany wants to dance.

Mahogany opens her mouth to protest and I step on her foot. Kihyun looks at Mahogany with a soft smile.

Kihyun: Really?
Mahogany: Um, yeah.

He grabs her hand and leads her to the make-shift dance floor. Changkyun and I make eye contact, I fight the urge to melt to my knees.

Me: So.
Changkyun: I feel like there's something you want to say to me.
Me: Huh?

He smirks.

Changkyun: You've been practically eye fucking me since we've met.

So he did noticed. I keep my poker face and deny his accurate accusation.

Me: No, that's just how I look at people.
Changkyun: You should fix that. It may get you in trouble one day.

He rubs a hand down my side before winking.

Shit.

___

THERES SO MANY COMEBACKS HAPPENING THIS FALL LOL THIS IS INSANE!