SIXTEEN

I push him off me for the tenth time and he pouts.

Changkyun: Why are you denying my dick?
Me: Because you have a girlfriend!

His eyes furrow together.

Changkyun: Violet? That's not my girlfriend.
Me: Then what is she?
Changkyun: What is Hyungwon to you?

I open my mouth to speak but then pause, what is he to me? We've kissed, hung out on multiple occasions, and I really enjoy his company.

He's not my boyfriend but we hang out a lot.

Me: We're dating? I think.
Changkyun: Dating and being together is two different things love. You can date multiple people at one time.

He starts to kiss my neck again, it feels good but wrong at the same time. I push him away, again.

Me: I don't want to.
Changkyun: What?
Me: I don't want to have sex with you, anymore.

His eyes widen.

Changkyun: Why?
Me: I think I might actually like Hyungwon, enough to do more than date.

The complete silence is killing me, he stands to his feet giving me one last look before walking out the door.

__

I explain to Mahogany what happened last night and she hums.

Mahogany: I understand.
Me: You do? You don't think it was overdramatic?
Mahogany: If you feel like Hyungwon could be the one then you shouldn't be having sex with Changkyun, bottom line.

She shoves a pineapple chunk in her mouth.

Me: You're absolutely right! I'm going to ask Hyungwon out to dinner tonight.

I stand up to walk over to his lunch table. The usual is sitting their accompanied by Violet and her friends. She sits on Changkyun's lap playing with his hair while he taps away on his phone.

Jooheon is the first to speak making everyone else look up and stare, God I hate people.

Me: Hi, Hyungwon can we talk?

He smiles before nodding, Changkyun looks at me with a blank expression before going back to his phone.

Hyungwon and I walk to the art room since it's empty.

Me: Do you have any plans tonight?
Hyungwon: Just studying but I'll probably fall asleep while in the middle of doing so. Why?
Me: Let's go to dinner.

He chuckles before nodding.

Hyungwon: You dragged me here so you can ask to hang out? Cute, a little dramatic though.
Me: I don't just want to hang out.

His eyebrow raises.

Me: A date, we're going on a date.
Hyungwon: I'd love to take you out on a date Bri.
Me: No, I'm taking you out.

His smile makes my heart flutter.

___

I decided to wear the sweater he bought me paired with some leggings and black boots.
Casual and comfortable is always the go to, he smiles at me from across the booth.

Hyungwon: You look beautiful.
Me: Thank you, you look really handsome.
Hyungwon: Thank you.

I had to fight my urge on ordering chicken fingers and fries, I have a bad habit of doing that.

I decide to be more classy by ordering the sizzling steak and chicken, served with asparagus and garlic potatoes.

Hyungwon ordered a burger.

Nonetheless, the date was amazing.

Me: I have a request!
Hyungwon: Anything for you.
Me: Can you take the long way home?

All four of the windows are down while we cruise the town, the late night air giving me a fresh sense of relief.

Not many people know this but my depression has been trying to sneak back up on me again. I take my medicine and stay afloat but that's all I can do.

This is one of the rare times I'm genuinely happy so I'm going to live in the moment.

After going down unnecessary streets we finally arrive at my house. As always Hyungwon walks me to my door and places a soft kiss on my lips before I enter.

My stomach fills with butterflies as I skip into the house.

Those butterflies turns into moths once I see Violet and Changkyun making out on my couch.

What the hell?

___

trying to think of what member/group is getting this new story I'll be working on soon.