"Coming!" I yelled, rushing to his side. I grabbed the plates and placed them on the disc before rushing outside.

The costumers were kind, thankfully, and didn't comment how my hair flew to different directions. I gave them their orders and quickly left to take another order from another table. When I was done with that, I was back at the kitchen, my feet hurting for pacing back and forth for 2 hours.

I was talking with Vicky as I waited for the order to get ready when I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. Vicky took her disc and dissapeared from the room, giving me space to check my messages.

Harry: How is everything going?

I smiled, knowing that he's probably thinking of me. I sighed as I typed on my phone my reply.

Rebecca: Exhausting but I'll live.

In a matter of seconds, I had his reply.

Harry: I can come and take you out of there without anyone noticing, you know.

I rolled my eyes, half of me wishing I could just ask him to come and take me from here, but it would be too selfish to bring extra heavy weight on the other guys' shoulders.

Rebecca: I'm fine. I'm leaving in 30 minutes anyway.

Harry: 30 minutes are too much.

"Order for table 23!" Jason called.

I sighed, knowing that I had to stop replying to Harry. I quickly typed on my phone.

Rebecca: Gotta go give people their orders. See you in 30' ♡

I put the emoji just to not piss him off and quickly shove my phone in my pocket before walking to Jason. More orders came, and more exhausted I became. My phone vibrated in my pocket the moment I was taking an order so I couldn't reply. It was probably Harry so he would understand. My throat was dry and I was begging for water. God, I don't remember working at the restaurant being so damn hard.

Niall was literally surrending as he lazily sat on the stool and rested his head against his arms on the counter.

"Just give me food," he groaned.

Vicky took her tie off, moving her hand to make some air. Her hair was a total mess as she sat down across from Niall, breathing heavily. Jason joined in a couple of seconds, throwing a towel on the counter as he rested his hips against it and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Worst day ever." Vicky said slowly, her eyes staring down at her shaky hands.

"Exactly." I agreed, sitting on the stool next to Niall.

"Jake's gonna pay for that." Jason huffed, running a hand through his hair.

"Oh yeah, he definetely is." Niall said with determination.

"Niall?" Monica said, holding a plate in her hands with her special mushroom soup that everyone loves.

Niall slowly pulled back his head, his brows furrowed and eyes closed. "Yes, Moni-," his eyes snapped open when he smelled it. He looked at the plate and then back at Monica's face, a huge grin appearing on his face.

"Surprise," Monica chuckled.

"Thank God-oh Monica, thank you so much!" he said, taking the plate from her hands and placing it in front of him on the counter, not hesitating on shoving into his soup.

We all shared light yet tired laughs. Vicky was ready to fall asleep as she sat on the stool. "Vicky, you should really go home." I said calmly.

She rubbed her eyes. "Ah, I know." she groaned.