Izumi Midoriya: Origin

Start from the beginning

"Yeah a real bitch" you said as the whole room went silent but you kept your cool and katsu slammed her hands on your desk "THE HELL DID YOU SAY!?" She yelled and you looked at her bored.

"Really Katsumi? Given the way you act I dont see you being a hero or even surpassing All Might" you said given her a smug looking smile.

"Y/N" izumi whispered "YOU STAY OUT OF THIS DEKU!!" Katsu yelled at izumi and you smiled "THIS IS BETWEEN HIM AND I!!" Then Katsumi grabbed your collar.

"I'm giving you five seconds to let me go" you said the same smug smile on your face "or what!?" She asked.

"Or else your gonna go out that window over there" you said grabbing katsumi's wrist and squeezing down gently.

"Ok kids that enough" the teacher said and luckily katsu let go "hehehe what a coward" you said laying your head down. But you could still feel Katsumi giving you a death glare.

"Oh yeah midoriya dont you wanna go to UA too?" The teacher asked and it didnt take long for the entire class to start laughing.

You instantly got up and shot everyone in the room a glare that made them all shut up.

All except Katsumi who go all up in izumis face "theres now way without a quirk they'll except a loser like you in" Katsumi said "maybe I could be the first" izumi said and you growled.

"Back up Katsumi" you told her as you clenched your fist. "STAY OUT OF IT!!!" She then charged at you but you caught her wrist before she could blow you away.

You then quickly chopped her neck causing her to stumble back and hold her neck and you quickly grabbed her other hand and put it behind her and pushed up.

"AGHHH BASTARD!!" You paid no mind "stay away from her or else" you said putting more pressure to her arm.

You then let go not want to her to badly "thanks y/n" you heard izumi said and you smiled.

"No problem" you said patting her shoulder and you saw izumi take her seat mumbling to herself.

With that class ended and you were about to walk out with izumi but the teacher stopped you "umm excuse me y/n but I needed to talk to you" the teacher said and you sighed "what is it" you asked "alone, sir" you sighed as izumi smiled "it's ok y/n I'll be waiting outside for you" izumi said and you nodded and with that izumi left.

"So what's up?" You asked leaning against a desk "well y/n it's just that I've been told to tell you that this school has put in a recommendation for you to join UA and after they read your information they responded and said they were interested" he said and you sighed "cool" you said sarcastically.

"Do you have any idea what this could mean for your future?" He asked "yeah about four years of some other teacher telling me what to do and telling me how to be a good hero" you said.

"*sigh* young man listen it's very rare for UA to actually go out of there way to view one of our students files and and find someone with your amount of strength in such a small school like this, you are truly strong and you dont even have a quirk, seeing someone with your skills go to waste would be terrible. Why would you just stand around doing nothing when you can be a hero and save people?" he asked and you sighed "look sir it's just being a hero has never been a dream of mine. I know some people might be jumping for joy at this opportunity but not me" you said.

"Hmm yes I see but think you've got excellent grades, good morals, and a fighting spirit that I dont see in anyone else plus if Izumi does get in you'll be able to protect her" he said and you looked at him "I'll think about it" you told him and he smiled.