Izumi Midoriya: Origin

Bắt đầu từ đầu

You kept watching to see two heroes appear on the scene 'kamui woods' and 'death arms' while death arms was catching falling debree you watched as kamui woods fought off the villain.

"Izumi this is boring can we leave" you asked her and izumi looked at you surprised "how can you be bored? This is amazing" you rolled your eyes and continued to watch for izumi.

"*sigh* I've never understood y/n dont you wanna be a hero?" Izumi asked you and you shrugged "I dont really care about that type of thing never really have but I know you wanna be a hero" you said and izumi smiled.

"Yes more then anything" izumi said and you couldn't help but smile "then I'll help you achieve that dream in any way I can" you told her.

Izumi blushed "y/-" she was interrupted by a few large stomps being heard.

"CANYON CANNON!!!" You looked to the side and saw a huge lady came and kicked the villain away knocking him out.

"Huh that was pretty co-" you were then shoved out of the way. You were about to say something but then saw a bunch of guys pulling out there phones or cameras and started to take pictures of the heroine.

"Perverts" izumi said in disgust you agreed and saw the woman who called herself 'Mt Lady' start to wave around getting the attention of many people but then her eyes fell on you.

"Ummm" you thought and then the heroine shot you a seductive wink "uhhhhh" you thought a small blush appearing on your face.

"What's wrong y/n" izumi asked and you shook your head "umm nothing anyways we should leave" you said grabbing izumis hand and you both ran to school. "Ahh dont pull too hard" izumi said "sorry but if we dont hurry we're gonna be late" you told her and she nodded.

*Later*

You and izumi had luckily made it in time and took your seats. Before you could however you saw the girl known as Katsumi bakugo glare at izumi.

You shot her a glare as well and Katsumi ignored your look and with that every other classmates started to come in and you and izumi took your seats

You yawned slightly "great I just got here and I already wanna leave" you soon began to drift off.

A bit of time passed and since the teacher was slightly afraid of you he didnt bother to wake you up. But luckily for all the time you spent not paying attention you grades were really good.

As well as your combat skills since you never use your quirk you had to train yourself.

"Yes you all have rather impressive quirks so I'm gonna assume you all want to be in the hero program!" The teacher announced as everyone in the class started to cheer waking you up.

"Damn how bothersome" you whispered but then katsu spoke up "hey teach dont put me in the same place as these losers, I'm the real deal but these guys will be lucky to end up as sidekicks" katsumi said her legs on her desk.