"Jets back" she said

"We can't trust anything jet says" Katara said.

"But we don't even know why he's here" Katara quickly snapped at Sokka.

"I don't care why he's here, whatever the reason is, it can't be good"

"I'm here to help find Appa" he said as he let the peace of paper roll out revealing it was one of our posters.

"Katara, we have to give him a chance" Aang said as katara folded her arms "I swear, I've changed, I was a troubled person, and I let my anger get out of control, but I don't even have the gang, now I've put all that behind me"

Katara was quick to judge "your lying"

I walked close to the wall and placed my hand on it "He's not lying"

"How can you tell?" Sokka asked me

"I can feel his breathing and heartbeat, when people lie, theres a physical reaction, he's telling the truth" I said turning around to face the others.

"Come on Katara we need to find him and we don't have any leads" Cara said  "all right" katara said giving in but was quick to add "but we're not letting you out of our sight" Katara let him free as he took us to a big barn "this is the place I heard about"

Aangs pov

I looked around and nothing was there "theres nothing here" I said sadly and Katara was quick to call him out.

"If this is a trap" Jet cut her off "I told you, I work nearby two guys where talkin about some giant furry creature they had, I figured it must be Appa" after Jet had finished talking Toph shouted "he was here" I looked at her and ran over, she had some fur I took it and examined it "we missed him"I said sadly.

"They took the big thing yesterday, shipped him out to some island about time, I been cleaning up fur and various, uh leavings all day"

I was ecstatic "what island, wheres Appa" I ran over to the man "foreman said some rich royal type on whaletail island bought him up, guess for a zoo or such though could be the meat be good"

"We've gotta get to whaletail island, where's whaletail island?" I asked Sokka who was looking at a map "far very far" he showed me the map " here it is, its near the south pole almost all the way back home"

"Aang it'll take us weeks just to get to the tip of the earth kingdom" Cara said

"And then we'll need to find a boat to get to the island" Katara continued.

"I don't care, we have a chance to find Appa, we have to try" I said standing up "must be nice to visit an island, I haven't had a vacation for years"

Cara stood up "Don't you have some more hair to clean up?"

"Shuffle on I get ya, no more need for  old sweepy"

Katara placed her hand on my shoulder "you're right, Aang right now, our first concern has to be finding Appa, we can come back when we have him"

Everyone stood up "all right lets get moving" we began to run "I'll come with you" Jet said but Katara didn't like it "we don't need your help"  she said aggressively

"Why won't you trust me?" He then followed the rest.

Tophs pov

"Was this guy your boyfriend or something?" I asked Katara, I was confused what did he do that was so bad "what, no"

"I can tell you're lying!" I said with a smile  "he practically was her boyfriend, last time she trusted him no matter what, but now its the complete opposite" Cara said as we walked.