Take A Chance On Me

"How are you darling?" Stevie cooed as she leant over and kissed Christine softly on the lips whilst she set down a plate of pancakes on the nightstand beside the bed.

"Better everyday honey, you can take my virginity soon too!" Christine winked and grinned before taking a drag of her cigarette that she had laced with marijuana, looking forward to be fully healed again, she couldn't wait.

Stevie giggled and winked back at her "Gladly but with my fingers only, no dildos for you darling, I am too nervous as it is!" She chuckled, picking up the glass of wine that Christine had been drinking from and having a sip of it, she still felt bad about accidentally hurting Christine that day, but was glad she was finally nearly healed, she just hoped Christine had healed properly since their had been the setback with John. 

"That's not very dominant to be nervous about fucking me!" Christine teased, waggling her eyebrows playfully at Stevie as she took another drag of the cigarette, blowing the smoke from her lips, slow and sensually at an attempt to look sexy, which was something she always did look anyway.

"I've got clothes on at the moment, so have you, so I'm not feeling dominant yet, I'm feeling sweet and pampering my beautiful sexy girlfriend!" Stevie cooed and cupped Christine's face, pressing a gentle kiss to her soft lips.

"You are so good at both Stevie, at being the sexy dominating vixen in bed, then the sweetest and kindest girlfriend the rest of the time, I have never been so happy in my entire life!" Christine smiled happily, beaming with love and joy as she gazed at Stevie.

"Happy by being tortured and unable to barely leave the bed, I think you really are having a mid-life crisis Christine!" John stated as he entered the room, startling them both.

"Fuck off John, she isn't even old enough to have a mid life crisis, you are just a jealous dickhead and you don't understand us!" Stevie snapped, glaring at him and so sick of the band, mainly John judging what went on between her and Christine.

"Stevie is right, fuck off John, I know I am older than you, but its not a mid life crisis and I thought you would have stopped being a little bitch about Stevie and I by now, I love her and I love what her and I have!" Christine exclaimed, her blue eyes going paler in anger and mainly hurt.

"I didn't mean it like that, its just, I worry next time Stevie shoves a needle through some part of you that she will scurry off again and leaving you tied to a bed in agony, just remember, Mick and I were the ones who had to deal with you being hysterical and in excruciating pain!" John stated, angry because he had seen Stevie doing cocaine off the kitchen bench when she had been making the pancakes earlier and he had been concerned that Stevie was going to go upstairs and do something else kinky to Christine "If you want to fuck my wife and act out weird stuff with her, I want you to cut down on your drug use Stevie, so I know she is safe or you can be prepared for me supervising because I still wonder if you are just living out some weird fantasy on her!" 

"How dare you John, you don't own me because you legally are still my husband and don't you dare talk to Stevie like that!" Christine yelled, angry that he had said all that.

"I am looking after you, I fucking love you still and I worry about you!" John replied.

"Stevie is my girlfriend John and you just don't understand our relationship, I love what her and I do!" Christine stated.

"So you enjoyed being left tied up with a needle through your clit thing and a toy shoved into your ass?" John asked, firmly as he stared at Christine.

Christine let out a sigh and looked away, of course she hadn't enjoyed that day with how badly Stevie had freaked out after piercing her, but it was in the past now and her and Stevie were in the love and even more open and connected with eachother and the piercing was healing well and Christine loved and it helped her feel sexy and desirable again.

"I made a mistake that day, I did snort too much coke but I panicked because I love Chris, I was so scared I had seriously injured her, I thought my heart was going to pop out of my chest, that is how terrified I was, you have no idea how I felt and I guess I just thought I ruined things so I ran away! It was my mistake, but I owned that mistake and I vowed to Chris and even you that I would never be like that again!" Stevie explained, still feeling bad about it all as she place the wine glass back beside Christine. 

"You hurt her thought Stevie, the day Silver Springs was cut off the album, you came back and ripped Christine with that stupid fake cock!" John exclaimed.

"That was my fault John, I wasn't honest with her, it was out first time using a dildo too so we didn't know what we were doing or how it was supposed to feel, I was no angel either, I was drunk and high too, so get off your high fucking horse, you are no saint!" Christine stated annoyed as she stubbed the marijuana and tobacco joint out into the crystal ashtray angrily.

"Yeh John, you are no saint, you were the one who fucked Christine when she actually had stitches because you were high all because you couldn't keep your cock in your pants!" Stevie snapped.

"You tried to stitch her up!"  John remarked.

"At my request, for fuck sake, stop fighting over me, I am not some prized chicken!" Christine exclaimed, annoyed with the antics "I'm just me, Christine fucking McVie and I really don't know why you both get so caught up fighting over me, because I am trying to keep both of you in my life, but if this quibbling doesn't stop, I will have to chose only one of you, and I already know who I will chose!"  Christine said firmly, raising an eyebrow as she picked up her wine glass and emptied the glass while staring at both Stevie and John.

"Well who would you pick then Chris?" Mick suddenly asked, smirking as he entered the room.

"Wouldn't you all like to know!" Christine winked.