It's Just A Feeling

"I just want to rest and that is all!" Christine sighed, wanting to forget the whole ordeal and just sleep through the pain she was still in.

"I hurt you!" Stevie stated still upset and unable to control the tears that fell.

"You did!" John added and Stevie shot him a glare in the rear-view mirror, so angry at him.

"Fuck off John!" Stevie snapped.

"Please don't fight! John stop being a wanker and blaming Stevie,  just shut your mouth or be nice to my girlfriend!" Christine snapped. 

John silenced not wanting to stress her out anymore and he soon carried his whimpering ex wife out of the car as thy arrived back at the house.   Stevie juggled all the bags and managed to unlock the house as well as glaring at John "Where do you want to be?" John asked Christine softly.

"In Stevie's bed!" She exclaimed wanting to prove to Stevie she didn't care what John thought and also she wanted to sleep and she slept best with Stevie.

John nodded and took her there soon laying her on the bed "Can I help with anything?"

"Fix the door?" Stevie asked and he rolled his eyes and nodded.

"I will now, look after my wife!" He said firmly looking at Stevie and Stevie flicked him the finger as he left the room. John had always been so sweet and Stevie tried to be understand but he was pissing her off.  She did understand why though, when she looked at curled up Christine and the bag of things she had to take.

"Chrissy?" Stevie cooed.

"What?" Christine mumbled.

"Can you tell me what happened?"

"No, I am tired honey, please let me sleep!" Christine smiled and  gently pulled a pillow to herself, placing it between her knees "You can hold me if you like!" She smiled and Stevie instantly did that, wanting to do anything to make her feel better "Sing to be if you like!" Christine smiled nestling her head into Stevie.

"Of course!" Stevie smiled and pressed a kiss to her forehead, starting to sing a song she wrote about her secret love for Christine.

You can ride high atop your pony
I know you won't fall
'Cause the whole thing's phoney.
You can fly swinging from your trapeze
Scaring all the people
But you'll never scare me

Christine
And we fight for the northern star

No speed limit this is the fast lane
It's just the way that it is here
And you say I never thought it could

Christine we fight
For the northern star

And the lady's feeling
Like the moon that she loved
Don't you know that the stars are
A part of us
And the lady's feeling
Just like the moon that she loved

And you say I never thought it could
Christine
Come in out of the darkness

You are in love with
And I'm ready to sail
It's just a feeling
Sort of captures your soul

Christine

And the woman may be awestruck
And the woman may truly care
But the woman is so tired
So the woman disappears
Come in out of the darknessChristine is my soulDon't change baby please don't change
And you say
And your face becomes thin
You never thought it could
Come in out of the darkness
Christine
You are in love with
And I'm ready to sail
It's just a feeling

"That is so fucking beautiful!" Christine muttered, tired and getting sore again.

"Like you, its all about you and I, the fast lane, the moon, it all!" Stevie explained rubbing her back.

"You just cant use my name, I'm not that special!" Christine laughed.

"You are so special to me but I wont draw the publicity to you, people will just think we are bandmates, not lovers!" Stevie added "Now, will you tell me what's wrong with your poor pussy?"

"I don't want too, but the song is beautiful, you could reach  stardom with that Stevie, just call it something else, like a poison, I am a poison!"

"No, I am the poison, like Bella Dona, too much of me will kill you!" Stevie sighed.

"No, that's not true, if I was gonna die, you would be the sea I would love to drown in!" Christine smiled and caressed Stevie's cheek.

"Chris, why do you have to be so perfect?" Stevie asked, holding back a river of tears.

"I learnt from the perfection I am hugging!" She teased.

"I hurt you!" Stevie cried.

"I will be okay, I just need the painkillers Steph and you cant penetrate me for a few weeks but I can make you feel good! I am not letting a night of being coked and doped out affect what we fought so long to have!" Christine smiled and soon kissed Stevie. 

*Sorry if this was boring!*