Over My Head

FLEETWOODMACISMYLIFE Thank you so, so much for helping me all the time with this story :)

"Christine shush babe, I'm nearly there!" John stammered, nearly reaching his climax, her walls were gripping him tightly and he actually had trouble thrusting in and out of her, he could feel the stitches too and hoped he wasn't damaging her, his high and stoned mind wasn't really thinking much though about anything other than getting off and trying to get her too as well while he fumbled with her clit. 

"Its hurting, I don't feel right!" Christine stammered, in agony as he moved again and startied pounding her softly, and she almost bit right through her bottom lip, trying not to scream again "Just finish and hold my mouth shut!" She gulped and John noticed she was crying as she became louder again.

"You sure?" He asked and she nodded, starting to try and move with him but she was screaming loudly again.

"Christine shut up!" John stammered worried "The neighbours will think I'm killing you, are you alright?" John asked, going slower and feeling himself ready to explode inside of her. 

"You are!" She screamed "Get out of me!" She cried, hitting at his chest and panicking, worried he was tearing her stitches, she felt like he was ramming a knife into her.

"Alright, oh fuck!" John gulped and panicked, trying to pull out, he was so close to coming that he was having trouble thinking straight and he tried to slide out, but she was gripping him so hard and screaming, he suddenly came and filled her with his release "Fuck, Chris, fuck!" He moaned loudly, gripping her hips.

"John!" She screamed crying more as her entrance continued stinging and burning "Pull out!" She screamed and he tried to regain his composure. 

"I cant, my dick is stuck, I cant get it out, you keep tensing up down there, I can feel your fucking stitches too, this is so stupid, I cant believe we did this, stop tensing up!" He shakily slurred.

"I hate you, you fucking bastard your killing me!" Christine screamed and slapped John "Pull out!" 

"You fucking bitch!" John winced in shock, his face hurting as was his neck from the intense slap.

"Fuck off!" Christine wailed and John felt bad.

"Just fucking relax so I can pull out without ruining your pussy more!" John stated and grabbed her hips.  

Stevie ran into the bedroom and found John holding Christine's hips and her crying loudly and yelling "I knew this was stupid just breathe and relax" John snapped, his cheek stinging from her slap still and he panicked knowing she was in a real heap of pain.

"What have you done to my girlfriend you asshole!" Stevie yelled and rushed over punching John in the face and John groaned and Christine yelled out in pain as he moved from the punch.

"Her and I got drunk and she encouraged me to fuck her now I am stuck and worried of hurting her" John exclaimed mumbling. 

"You stupid idiots, I bet your dumb dick isn't in her ass either, she has stitches John, you were supposed to be looking after her!" Stevie huffed furious with him.

"We got drunk and high, just do something!" John stammered and tried to pull more of himself out of her but Christine yelled out, crying "I'm sorry!" He gulped feeling terrible as he watched her face.

"She wasn't supposed to have sex, do you know what damage this will cause!" Stevie snapped rushing beside them and trying to work out what to do.

"You damaged her first!" John huffed "At least I'm her husband!"

"You don't have the right to hurt her!" Stevie hissed.

"Help me get out of her then!" John glared watching his hysterical wife.

"Please, it hurts so much!" Christine whimpered, looking at Stevie for help and crying so much it broke Stevie's heart "Help me!" Christine begged tears streaming down her face as she whimpered.

"I don't know what to do!" Stevie stammered bursting into tears feeling useless and she rubbed Christine's arm.

"I'm in so much pain!" Christine stammered.

"I'm so sorry babe!" John stated and rubbed her thighs.

"Your doing more damage to her by staying in her, just reef your dick out!" Stevie snapped.

"No!" Christine shouted panicked "That will kill me!" 

"I'm calling an ambulance then!" Stevie stated not knowing how to help. 

"You cant, what will you say Stevie, my friends are fucking and his dick is stuck in her stitched up pussy?" John exclaimed.

"Please just get John out of me!" Christine whimpered. 

"Do we have any lubricant?" Stevie asked John annoyed.

"Yes, there!" John said pointing and Stevie grabbed it, squirting some onto her hands and all over Christine's entrance and what was exposed of John's cock "Now, I am going to put pressure with my hand under your dick to try and stop you from tearing her stitches when you pull out!"

"She is too fucking tight, my cock is hurting!" John exclaimed.

"She is in agony, I don't care about your stupid cock, now pull out of her!" Stevie ordered and rested her hand under his manhood, trying to help Christine's entrance "Just pull out, how fucking stoned are you?" Stevie snarled and John did as she asked, Christine screaming loudly in the process and John and Stevie both felt terrible.

Stevie was furious, she noticed Christine was bleeding all over her hand that she was trying to hold her entrance with and the room was filled with echoes of Christine continuing to cuss and cry "Get the fuck out John, now!" Stevie growled "Don't come back, ever, get out before I smash something over your stupid  fucking head!" 

"She needs help, how can she walk?" John stammered, gently brushing Christine's hair from her face. 

"You should have thought of that, now fuck off!" Stevie yelled.

"She needs help!" John stated and started trying to pick her up.

"Put her down now!" Stevie hissed like a viper "Get out or I will call the police and say you raped her!" Stevie threatened blinded my fury as she watched her girlfriend in hysterics.

"Stevie, she is my wife, I love her, her and I were drunk and high!" John stated.

"Get out!" Stevie screamed feeling bad for her threat, but Christine was her priority "Go now John!" 

"Chris, do you want me here?" He asked and she shook her head, still crying "I'm so so sorry!" He sighed and slinked out of the bedroom feeling sick.

.