Tell Me Lies

Stevie's heart shattered more as she watched her girlfriend crying "Please tell me what happened in the clinic!" She begged but Christine shook her head.

"I just freaked out, they put me in a chair and had to look at me, it was degrading, never have I felt so humiliated and helpless!" Christine stammered, only telling Stevie half of the truth "Gimme a joint, please!" Christine asked desperately and Stevie instantly caved, rubbing her leg and reaching into her purse for a joint and lighter, snatching both up and then lighting it, taking a puff and handing it to Christine, who was shaking. 

"I'm so sorry!" Stevie frowned, continuing to rub her leg.

"I'm not angry with you, stop saying sorry, I should be saying sorry to my pussy!" Christine laughed, actually feeling bad for her body and Stevie forced a smile. 

"I'm still sorry and I can kiss it all better for you, I love every part of you and didn't want to hurt you and your perfect, beautiful body!" Stevie stated "But, why do you need scripts for Chris?" Stevie asked bluntly. 

"Thanks love, but I will be fine!" Christine nodded,  focusing on smoking the joint as if it were her oxygen, anything to numb the pain, humiliation and worry. 

"Baby, tell me something isn't seriously wrong?" Stevie exclaimed.

"Stevie, my cervix is bruised that's all and I have to rest down there for a few weeks until the doctor clears me ready for intercourse again!" Christine sighed, still only telling small amounts of truth. 

Stevie wanted to cry, unable to imagine how sore Christine "I'm so sorry!" She stammered her voice cracking, her golden brown eyes filling with tears. 

"Just stop moping, that's all I want Stevie, I'm your girlfriend and we fucked up, I will be fine over time!" Christine said firmly, annoyed from the pain as well as the anaesthetic wore off and made her wince. 

"How can you still want me?" Stevie whimpered upset, still rubbing Christine's leg.

"The doc said, sexual injuries and accidents are more common than people think, so lets just forget it!" Christine smiled, reaching out and resting her hand on Stevie's, blowing smoke from the corner of her lips and looking at Stevie with all the love she had.

"I hurt you Chris!"

"We both hurt me but it doesn't matter, we just wont use the monster cock anymore!" Christine smiled and was happy to see Stevie grin a little.

"You should use it on me, so I feel what you went through!" Stevie sighed.

"No, as if, that is stupid, if you get ripped open, who will look after me?" Christine joked but Stevie paid attention "John can take the fake cock and use it on Lindsey!" Christine laughed but Stevie listened to her earlier sentence more. .

"Did I rip you open Chris, oh my gosh, is that even possible?" Stevie stammered, wide eyed and terrified.

"Stevie, that is bonkers, stop stressing, I just want to get home and sleep, the doc said, I need to rest a lot and not sit down unless I have a special cushion!" Christine explained softly "Please don't be upset or I will be, I wish you would stop blaming yourself!" 

Stevie didn't know what to say, she was so upset at the thought of injuring Christine, she just hugged her best she could on the backseat until the car door opened "I filled the scripts, I don't know why there was notes about donut, but I got some for us!" John smiled, placing the carboard contained on the passenger seat.

"It was a donut cushion!" Christine sighed.

"How the fuck can you sit on a donut?" John asked confused.

"Yeh, that is weird!" Stevie added.

"Its okay!" Christine lied, laying back more now the joint was finished.

"Why did you get prescribed, painkillers, antibiotics and some cream for?" John asked, handing the plastic bag into the back seat as he started the car and snatched a donut, beginning to eat it.

"Yeh, why Christine?" Stevie asked sternly.

"The doctor overreacted okay, I wont even be using anything, I am fine!" Christine rolled her eyes "I will sell the painkillers to Mick, he can hand them out to roadies!" She remarked, closing her eyes and curling up more, wincing "I just want to get home" She whimpered.

"Christine what the fuck have I done to you, why did you get all this shit, tell me now!" Stevie ordered very upset.

"Yeh, Chris, what happened?" John added.