Heartbreak Of The Moment

Stevie went down to the kitchen after Christine finally fell asleep. The painkillers had completely made her sleepy, she didn't even budge when Stevie slid out of the bed.  She walked in and found the three guys still there "This isn't a museum and Christine is not an exhibit for you to keep talking about and annoying!" Stevie glared, still stressed out herself.

"Hush up, your just worried about her pussy that you broke, John told me about some monster cock you shoved into her!" Lindsey cringed.

"Its you fault so shut up or I will deepthroat you with the monster cock and John you are the one who I found almost killing her with your cock!" Stevie snapped.

"I cant believe you tore open your own wife's pussy, imagine how poor Chris feels, its really awful!" Mick stated, feeling sorry for her.

"Stevie tore it open first, you ruined my wife Stevie, how can she have sex anymore, is it actually gonna heal?" John stated annoyed.

"She's my girlfriend and she forgives both of us, at least she wasnt already injured when I fucked her!" Stevie snapped.

"She's my wife, my cock probably wont even be able to go into her anymore, imagine what health problems she could have, can she even piss?!" John replied annoyed.

"Maybe Stevie tore her open so she had to get stitches, maybe Stevie is ruining her so she can only be finger fucked lesbo style!" Lindsey chuckled.

"Get out, I dont want to see any of you idiots for a long time!" Stevie hissed pointing to the door "Especially you and your smug mouth!" Stevie growled at Lindsey.

"Looks like I was right, Stevie the pussy destroyer, you better hide Jenny from her Mick!!"  Lindsey smirked and then ran off as Stevie grabbed a tea towel and chased him with it, but he had bolted and hid.

"I will skin you alive Buckingham!" Stevie snapped and stomped back to the others "You pair, get out too!"

"Hey I have been helping, I'm being nice about this whole weird fiasco!" Mick stated "You will need someone to help if she has to be moved around, remember walking is bad for, you know, down there!" Mick said uneasily.

"She's my wife too, I want to help, let me cook dinner at least!" John said "I do have a right to be pissed off, you did damage her first!" 

Stevie glared "Fix the door you broke too!" Stevie ordered. 

"The door I broke because my distraught wife called me for help thinking you feel down the stairs after ripping her open like a piñata!" John sniped.

"Fuck you, you probably damaged her first, you probably tore her open first!" Stevie snapped back and Stevie knew he was going to remark about how Stevie herself had engaged in sex with so she cut him off as he stared at her hurting too "Look John, just fix the door, if Chris forgives your stupidity, I guess I will have to as well!" Stevie sighed and then walked off back upstairs. 

John and Mick looked at eachother "I would stop taunting her, what kind of idiot fucks a woman who has stitches down there, that was really dumb Johnnyboy!" Mick added.

"I know Mick, but Stevie was fingering Christine's ass in front of me, then she left and Chris and I got drunk and high, she was revved up and wanted it as much, if not more than I did!" John explained.

Mick raised his eyebrows and nodded "But you still could have said no!"

"Would you have?" John asked.

"Depends who was asking me!" Mick laughed and John shook his head.

"Pour me another drink, maybe we can fuck instead!" John sighed.

"Sure!" Mick nodded.

"To the drink or the fuck?" John asked.

"Maybe both, we'll see!" Mick winked.

Stevie went back into the bedroom. Christine was still sleeping and did for hours, Stevie continued checking on the guys who were getting drunk after dinner which they cooked, Stevie was grateful for that, she ate and when she returned upstairs she found Christine yelping and wincing as she tried to get out of the bed "Stop that!" She yelled placing the plate on the duchess and making Christine jump slightly.

"Oh Stevie, it hurts so much!" Chistine cried and Stevie raced over helping her stand.

"I know it will baby, but your going to heal, you were due for the pain meds two hours ago!" Stevie cooed.

"Stevie!" Christine cried and cuddled into her arms and Stevie felt bad, angry at John too.

"I will get the icepack and I suppose you need the bathroom too?" Stevie soothed and Christine nodded.  She knew Christine would be in agony for the next week at least, it killed her, she just hoped there would be no complications with her stitches.