Throw Down

FLEETWOODMACISMYLIFE thank you so much for help and ideas with this, Happy Birthday Stevie!!!!! 

"So you do want to play around?" Christine grinned.

"Of course I do, now your in less agony and the stitches are healing!" Stevie grinned back at her, slowly caressing her leg and pulling up her nightgown.

 "I think its kind of sexy!" Christine chuckled, high and drunk by this time.

"What?" Stevie asked, raising the hem of the nightgown more and rubbing Christine's leg, while smirking at her.

"That you and I fucked that hard I got hurt, its hardcore, kinky and I think its funny now!" Christine smiled.

"I will never find it funny!" Stevie chuckled "But I want to make some funny, hardcore and kinky moments where your not left crying and having to go see a doctor afterwards!" Stevie laughed.

"Well lets make some now!" Christine winked.

"Alright then!" Stevie giggled and kissed Christine passionately, pushing her down into the pillows more "Do you want me to take lead?" Stevie asked playfully.

"Yes, I'm shy and I find it sexy when you take control!" Christine smirked.

"Well since we are actually still together, despite my anger and coked out idiocy injure you, maybe we should actually communicate about what you like in bed?" Stevie smiled, running her hands up and down Christine's legs.

"Anything with you!" Christine smiled, stroking Stevie's hair.  

"All submissive, I never expected you to be like this, its adorable!" Stevie cooed and playfully pinched Christine's cheek, making her giggle.

"I still will beat the shit out anyone if they cross me, I'm only submissive in bed, not with anything else, except only you!" Christine smiled.

"Your so sexy and I truly love you, I'm sorry for hurting you!" Stevie smiled and kissed her softly on the lips.

Christine kissed her back and ran her hands down her back "Lets forget it, I love you more and I'm sorry about John fucking me, maybe you can punish me for it, because I was such a bad girl!" Christine smirked.

"Kinky!" Stevie grinned "How do you want me to do it?"

"I told you, however you want, I am yours, Stevie!" Christine purred.

Stevie grinned widely "However I want huh?" she asked friskily as she tried to think of something.

"Yes, however you want!" Christine giggled.

"Well, can I undress you first?" Stevie asked smiling more.

"Obviously you can, I'm only wearing this shitty nightgown!" The older blonde laughed and Stevie soon had her naked on the bed, tossing her underwear aside with her bra.

"Yum!" Stevie grinned licking her lips like Christine was her next meal "I miss eating you!"

"Well you don't want to eat stitches, as much as I love you going down on me!" Christine blushed and Stevie suddenly thought of a way to arouse Christine and turn her on more.

"Can I tie you up?" Stevie asked, bolder from the small amount of drugs and alcohol she had taken "I understand if you don't want me too!" She chuckled.

Christine felt arousal shoot through her "You can do what you like, tie me up, whip me, anything!" Christine smiled and Stevie started kissing her passionately again, excited by her submission, then she climbed off her and went and found some scarves soon returning.

"Can I tie to the bed, like when I tried to stitch you or not?" Stevie asked unsure.

"Stop asking and just do whatever you like!" Christine smirked.

"Ok, but let me know if I get carried away of if your stitches hurt, I don't really know what to play with on you!" Stevie admitted, grabbing Christine's ankles and dragging her feet closer to the bed posts.

"Heaps of things aren't stitched up, anything on me is yours!" Christine winked and licked her lips and a million ideas flooded through Stevie's mind.  She had been secretly reading porn magazines and felt kinky. 

"Alright!" She smirked and soon had Christine tied on the bed, with her legs open, an ankle tied to either bed post and she had her hands tied together above her head "Now can you stay like that for a while?!" Stevie smirked.

"As long as you like!" Christine winked. 

 "Don't fret, I will be back soon!" Stevie grinned, hurrying over and grabbing her purse then bolting out of the room.

"Stevie, where are you going!" Christine yelled out.

"To get some things to punish you with!" Stevie giggled loudly, bolting down the stairs.