My Walls Are Flaming

*Drug references and smut*

Stevie and Christine were glad to be home, Stevie grabbed her bag and purse and stormed off to the front door, fumbling with keys and unlocking it quickly, stomping inside and going to her bedroom, tossing her bags on the bed and then going into her bathroom to try and calm herself, worried she would snap or yell at Christine and she couldn't bear if she did, not after they had just started admitting their feelings and fucking and then Christine sticking up for her at the studio, like always.

"Stevie hon!" Christine called out, worried about her as she locked the front door and walked inside.

"I'm fine, just need a sex!" Yelled Stevie from the bathroom. 

Christine nodded and started pouring herself a glass of whiskey that was sitting on the breakfast bench, softly sipping it as she watched the lights dance through the amber liquid as she staed at it.

Stevie glided out of the bathroom after doing a shit load of cocaine and even smoking some crack she had stashed for days like these, which only added to her anger "Where are you?" She yelled out, needing her lover.

"In the kitchen!" Christine replied sipping her glass and enjoying the burn of the whiskey as she downed her third glass.

Stevie took off her large boots and made her way to Christine "I could fucking kill him!" She growled walking over and swigging from the open bottle that was sitting in front of the older blonde.

"Baby, calm down, I hate seeing you upset!" Christine frowned, running her hand up Stevie's arm.

"I'm angry Chris!" Stevie corrected annoyed "Sorry!" She added for snapping.

"It is alright, but don't stress!" She cooed "I will try and get them to drop one of my songs alright!" She smiled.

"No, Chris, Lindsey can stop being a cockhead!" Stevie bellowed swigging more and slamming the bottle down "Want some fun stuff?" She grinned, holding  her necklace in front of Christine.

Christine finished her mouthful, knowing if she didn't, Stevie would take it all and she knew her lover was high enough from the look in her eyes and how her pupils were dilating 'Come one!" She winked and Stevie took the necklace off and gave it too her "I am going to do it in the bathroom!" She winked.

"Chris, you have done lines in front of me before!" Stevie whined.

"I am shy now!" Christine chuckled and hurried away, snorting some of the coke and then tipping the rest down the sink, trying to help Stevie best she could.

"Likey?" Stevie grinned as the Brit returned, rubbing her nose.

"Fuck yes!" She grinned, handing Stevie the necklace back, that Stevie inspected and grinned over.

"Greedy girl, you snorted it all!" Stevie laughed.

"You gave it to me!" Christine laughed, already feeling the effect of the small amount she did, grinning as she hastily pulled a joint from her pocket and lit it, smoking it in her sultry way.

"Well, lets have this and then I know what I want next!" Stevie winked, snatching the joint, using drugs to try calm her fury over Lindsey and they passed the joint back and forth, Christine tried to use most of it, not wanting Stevie to be high, stoned and drunk, but now she herself felt hazy and dazed after trying to drink more too "Lets have sex!" Stevie grinned pulling Christine off the bar stool, presuming she wanted too, which she did.

They both stumbled up the hall undressing eachother and the drugs, whiskey and each other made them forget the dramas "I'm going to fuck you, go lay on the bed and strip off your underwear!" Stevie smirked leading Christine to the her bedroom.

Christine laughed and watched as Stevie took the bag to the bathroom, clearly the bag of sex toys she bought.  Christine quickly stripped off lucky she was tipsy and high or she would be shy. She was trying to be turned on but she was worried about how high Stevie was.  She knew Stevie did too many drugs after fighting with anyone.  

Stevie came out grinning and wearing a sexy black sheer bra and a large strap on "I got this for us to try, it is supposed to pleasure both of us!" She grinned, her eyes sparkling "I fuck you with it and it supposed to get me off too with some vibrating thing!" Stevie beamed. 

"Its massive!" Christine laughed, a little worried it wouldn't fit in her.

"Do you want to try it on me first?" Stevie asked, stroking it.

"I have never used one before!" She laughed.

"Neither have I!" Stevie grinned crawling onto the bed and opening Christine's leg, rubbing it at her opening "How do you want it sexy lady?" Stevie smiled.

"However!" Christine smiled.

With that, Stevie started entering Christine with it, watching her face as she adjusted "Fuck!" Christine gasped, arching her back, she wondered if she should have told Stevie, she had trouble being penetrated when she wasn't relaxed enough and she wasn't relaxed because she knew Stevie wasn't.

"Wow, that does rub at my clit!" Stevie grinned and grabbed Christine's hips "Want to keep going sexy?"

"Yes, do as you please, stop fretting!" Christine laughed and Stevie just started slamming the strap on into her, thinking it wouldn't hurt Christine. She assumed after Christine being married to John  for so many years that sex would be easy for her.  

Stevie also started getting lost in her own pleasure and her own anger as the mix of drugs took control, mixed with the whiskey and made her loose focus as much and she just started thinking about Lindsey and 'Silver Springs' being cut, when she was high, she focused on anger.

Christine winced and bit her bottom lip, grabbing the sheets, she didn't want to tell Stevie to stop, she knew Stevie loved her but was using her body as a release too and she just wanted Stevie too feel better, she also assumed the pain would subside once she loosened up.

"Want more?" Stevie asked throwing her head back and pulling Christine closer.

"Yes, don't stop!" Christine stammered and Stevie thrust harder into her, over and over, closing her eyes in pleasure as the plastic vibrated against her clit, making her slam into Christine harder, mumbling Christine's name and then yelling out as she came, she panted fast, as she she stopped and after coming down from her climax opened her eyes, looking down at Christine.

"Oh god, Chris!" She stammered, seeing Christine, had her eyes closed and was crying and biting her lip, her make up ran down her face "I hurt you!" Stevie exclaimed her voice breaking and she felt sick.

Christine whimpered something Stevie couldn't understand, she felt like the strap on had torn her in half and she wished she would have been honest with Stevie now.

Stevie pulled the strap on out of Christine which made Christine yelp "Oh, god your bleeding, I hurt you!" Stevie cried, panicked as she took the strap on off herself and tossed it aside.

"I'll live!" Christine sighed, laying there still, trying not to cry more or even move.

"What can I do, please!" Stevie begged, grabbing some tissues and trying to clean Christine up, crying more as she saw she was still bleeding and Christine winced as Stevie brushed the tiusses over her entrance .

Christine didn't know either what would help her, she just shook her head and closed her legs more, whimpering and crying more.

Stevie hated herself, all because of the shit at the studio, now she had accidentally hurt Christine who she loved so dearly, she hated herself, for getting high and not paying attention to Christine. 

"How much pain are you in and don't lie, I need to know so I can try and help you!" Stevie exclaimed, crawling over Christine.

"A lot!" Christine whimpered and Stevie felt even worse, she hated herself so much and Christine could hear her crying. She wasn't angry with Stevie at all, she blamed herself  "Its not your fault, I should have told you it was hurting, it was too big, I should have been honest!" Christine added wincing, she wanted to pretend she was alright, but she couldn't, she just burst into tears as she felt like her entrance and inside of her was burning and she was worried about herself. 

"I am calling an ambulance!" Stevie yelled and ran out of the bedroom.