Love is

Christine whimpered still as Stevie held the tissue on her "How is the pain?" She asked.

"Pretty awful!" Christine chuckled.

"One of you three stooges, get me an icy washer!" Stevie yelled out loudly making Christine flinch from her loud voice "Sorry baby!" She giggled back to her normal tone. 

"Its ok,  do they have to come back in here?" Christine laughed.

"Its ok angel, they know everything anyway, I am still so sorry about it all!"

"Stop apologising, its ok!"  Christine smiled and then the door opened, John hurrying in.

"How are you?" He asked Christine who still looked a mess, her make up was still ran down her face from crying and her hair was messy too but she was smiling so John was glad for that.

"I'm ok now, all fixed!" She smiled and John started patting her face with the washer.

"John, the washer is for her clit!" Stevie snapped.

Christine laughed and John handed Stevie the washer glaring still "Did you take the needle out of my poor wife?" He asked annoyed "Will she be alright?" 

"She will be fine, she needs cuddles and kisses, her clit has the jewellery in now and just has to heal!" Stevie smiled, removing the tissues and gently holding the washer against Christine's clit.

Christine flinched and yelped but was soothed by the coldness "So are you pair still continuing this madness?" John frowned 'What are you going to do to her next, tattoo your name on her tits?"

"Good idea John!" Christine laughed "I love Stevie and I want to be with her, her and I have sorted things out, I want you pair to be friends again too, stop fighting over who tore my pussy. You both did and I am the one to blame because I was too fucking horny and didn't say how much pain I was in, so lets all get along again!" Christine smiled.

John swallowed hard and untied Christine's hands then looked at Stevie "Just don't keep upsetting her and hurting her!" He said firmly but warmly "I cant control who she is with, I accept you if you don't hurt her!" 

"Hey I like the kinky shit!" Christine whined.

"I don't like you being hysterical in agony either! If Stevie wants to sexually torture you, she can stay and care for you after instead of leaving you and jumping on Lindsey's cock!" John ordered.

Stevie rolled her eyes but knew he was right.  She had been researching more about BDSM because that was the sexual relationship with her and Christine and she had learnt that the submissive needed psychical and emotional aftercare and she hadn't provided that so she now felt bad "I will not run off again, I realize Christine wasn't mad with me, just in pain and I love her and want to stand by her.  I also am going to slow down on my cocaine use too, so I have better control of my craziness but I want to be with Chris, I was just insecure!" Stevie stated.

"Good now kiss and make up!" Christine laughed clapping.

"I am too stressed out for any kissing today, just worry about resting yourself, I cant believe you got pierced!"  John stated and started untying her ankles.

"I want to see it, show him Stevie!" Christine laughed, the icy washer had helped her a lot.

"You are very excited about it!" Stevie giggled and pulled the washer back.

"Ouch, sexy though!" John admitted "Its bleeding a lot though, is that normal?"

"Yes, its normal, she just has to wear a pad for a few days, it should take around up to six weeks to heal so she can rest down here and then the stitches and her clit should be healed around the same time.  Sex will be even better for her because her clit cant go back behind its little protective hood anymore, so its exposed and every little thing will arouse her!" Stevie smiled cheekily.

"Well once she is better, I guess we have to test that theory!" John smiled and winked at Christine.

"I feel naughty and sexy!" She giggled, blushing.

"You are just so adorable and cute!" Stevie smiled and kissed her thighs.

"You are just amazing!" Christine smiled "I feel so aroused, just be the thought of what you did to me!" 

"And you cant do anything to relieve the tension, the ultimate control I have over you!" Stevie winked and grinned wickedly.

"You should be resting and eating something now, not Stevie either, some food and some water, you have been laying her dying for hours!" John said in a serious tone and she poked her tongue at him "Better put that tongue away or Stevie will pierce that next!"