Go Your Own Way

Stevie and Christine, soon had a few drinks and shared a joint with the guys, chatting about mainly the music and Mick being the main happy one, Lindsey was frosty and John was quiet, Stevie and Christine struggled to keep their hands off eachother, especially once the coke they did kicked into their systems, they did a fair bit of recording for 'Don't Stop' and then had a lunch break, Stevie and Christine took that as an excuse to go and get food for everyone, both getting annoyed at how high Lindsey was getting and how moody John was. 

"Lucky escape!" Christine laughed as they drove off.

"I know, stupid guys, all I can watch is your sexy ass in those jeans!" Stevie giggled.

"We don't have time or a quickie yet!" Christine frowned.

"No but I know where a sex shop is near a food shop, so you go buy the food and I will buy some surprises for tonight!" Stevie winked "I need to look forward to something and that something is you!" Stevie grinned.

Christine felt herself already excited "Alright then, mystify me!" She smirked, driving where Stevie told her to go "Aren't you a naughty girl!" She laughed.

"Maybe or maybe you make me naughty!" Stevie smiled, grinning wider as Christine pulled up the car "You could come in the shop with me, pick some things you want to try!"

"Stevie baby, I'm way to sober to go in there!" Christine blushed.

"Looks like I will have to surprise you!" Stevie laughed getting out of the car, grabbing her purse and skipping off.

Christine laughed as she watched her and walked into the small takeaway shop to get lunch, soon coming out with a bag full of varying sandwiches and wraps "Hey sexy!" Stevie grinned, hurrying beside her with her own bag.

"Did you buy anything?" Christine asked smiling.

"Yes, you will see tonight!" Stevie winked and they both got in the car, giggling and flirting as they drove back to the studio "We should leave early?" Stevie suggested as she got out of the car.

"We should!" Christine nodded, following Stevie back inside the building and then handing the food around.

"Could have got something better!" Lindsey whined.

"Well I will eat yours!" Christine said, taking it back off him.

"It will do, thanks!" He said, taking it and rolling his eyes as he walked away and they all ate and then indulged in more drugs and alcohol. 

"We are recording 'I Don't Want To Know' today!" Lindsey stated firmly as he stood up after everyone was finished eating "So get your ass in the recording booth Stevie!"

"How about talking with a bit more respect, we are all equals, your not king shit, Lindsey!" Christine said, crossing her arms and glaring.

"The vodka is over there Christine, I suggest you go have a drink or get John or Curry to  help you loosen up!" Lindsey replied laughing as he walked off.

Christine wasn't having it and grabbed the back of his shirt pulling him back "I'm not going to cop your shit okay mate, so you treat me with respect or I loosen up your mouth by knocking your teeth out!" She hissed shaking him.

"Hey everyone take a chill pill!" Mick chuckled, walking over and pulling Christine away from Lindsey.

"Just leave it Chris!" Stevie called out from near the booth, she was worried Lindsey would loose his temper and hit Christine.

"Settle down Chris, fucking psycho, must be on your rags!" Lindsey remarked with a laugh which made Christine glare more, she was sick of how he was treating Stevie and needed to put him in his place.