Green Colours

FLEETWOODMACISMYLIFE Thank you for helping with this story :)

Stevie and John both stared at Christine "Well what, just fuck the tension away!" She smiled.

"I'm your girlfriend and John is your ex husband, or your husband still?" Stevie stated confused.

"Exactly, you have both had me and Stevie you will need someone to pleasure you while I heal!" Christine joked and John raised his eyebrows looking at Stevie. Stevie couldn't deny, John was attractive, handsome, sexy and she had always had a crush on him, the only thing that stopped her was Christine being married to him.  She loved Christine, but John would be fun to have sex with she assumed but then felt bad, what if Christine was joking and she took it seriously?

Christine smiled "Since I am fucked up, lets all get high, drunk and stoned, I'm in pain so please, serve me some drugs and liquor!" 

"That is the cause of the predicament!" Stevie stated and John nodded in agreement.

"Well it cant happen again, so lets at least get stoned!" Christine laughed, in pain still.

"Only pot!" John said firmly.

"Fine!" Christine laughed "Its natural pain relief!" 

Stevie rolled her eyes and soon lit up her own joint. 

"Back to the other subject, I'd gladly have both of you, we could make this a three way and no one else needs to know, after all your legally still my wife Christine, so technically I own you and that sexy body!" He teased.

"Nice try dickhead, its not the 1800's, no one owns me!" She winked "Maybe Stevie does though!" She added smirking. 

Stevie rolled her eyes "Yeh, injure and own you, is that what John did too?" Stevie remarked "Did you ever hurt her having sex with her?" Stevie asked him honestly as he sat down and lit a cigarette.

"Probably, but I didn't do it on purpose, I love her Stevie, she just has issues having sex!" John stated then looked at Christine "Weren't your raped or some shit as a teenager?" He asked Christine bluntly "Maybe that is why you cant relax when your getting fucked!" he shrugged.

Christine glared at him and Stevie was surprised about to cry "You never listen idiot, I was fifteen and I got drunk and fucked, I never was attracted to men, I had sex because I wanted to be normal but I felt disgusting after it!" She explained 'You really listened to me!" She glared "Stevie be a dear and please give me a joint!" Christine asked with puppy dog eyes and Stevie smiled and soon grabbed one from the dresser, lit it and handed it to her girlfriend.

"Well shouldn't you be telling Stevie all this, so she doesn't just think your a sex toy, your probably her first girlfriend and she doesn't know how to make love to you, like she pretty much is virgin Mary on cocaine!" John added smiling.

"John Graham McVie, I know Christine is not a sex toy and you have no clue how many people I screw!" Stevie snapped.

John laughed "I am actually trying to teach you pair to communicate instead of just leaping on a bed and trying to act out a porno while high, like Chris, you only had sex with what was it, one woman and some girl who started fucking you when you were a little kid?" John shrugged and Christine turned bright red from embarrassment and annoyance as she puffed on the joint. 

"John, fuck up and go away, you don't know my life history!" She snapped "You clearly never listened to me about anything!"

"Chrissy baby, I married you in sixty nine!" he stated "Have you and Stevie done the sixty nine yet?" He grinned.

"What, got married?" Stevie asked innocently and Christine glared at John.

"The sixty nine Stevie!" John laughed "You go down on eachother at same time, Chris and I tried it, but she would always gag on my, you know what I mean, she hated giving blow jobs, typical lesbian!" He laughed.

Christine grabbed a pillow and tossed it at John "Will you shut up, if your trying to scare her off John, I will castrate you, then you can never sixty nine!" She smirked.

"I don't mind hearing this, he can teach me how to pleasure you!" Stevie smiled getting turned on "You could give me a tutorial!" Stevie winked at them both, already feeling the effects of the marijuana.

"We could, you didn't fuck Christine's mouth with that huge fake cock did you?" John asked Stevie and Stevie frowned.

"John!" Christine exclaimed "Its not your business anymore what I do in bed, especially with my girlfriend!" 

"I find it sexy!" John laughed "Besides her hurting you!" 

"Its embarrassing, can someone just get me an icepack!" Christine whined.

"Why, did Stevie beat you up?" John teased.

"I pretty much did, in a certain area!" Stevie sighed feeling bad again.

"Well I'm here and not outing you to the world, so let me help! Popcorn is good comfort food for Chris, I will make some!" He smiled, he could tell Stevie was upset and he felt bad for her. He presumed after Christine and Stevie had their 'phase' that everything may return to normal and he may score a threesome in the process. He also just wanted his wife to feel better, he knew she had always had issues with sex and he felt sorry for her and for Stevie too.

"Thank you John, but you don't need to stay!" Christine said softly.

"I am staying though!" He smiled "I'm making you popcorn!" He added with a wink and left the room.

"Good he can cook and I can pamper my poor Christine!" Stevie cooed, getting in the bed "Can I get you anything, can I at least look at your injury?"

"I will be ok, but I don't want you to see me, I haven't even looked yet and I don't want to, so can we forget about it!" Christine asked.

Stevie nodded and kissed her softly "I'm so sorry!" Stevie soothed.

"Stop fretting then, I'm healing, its nothing!" Christine reassured "I don't want to dwell on it!"