Go On And Hold Me

"Did you like that snack baby?" Stevie cooed and stroked Christine's head lovingly like she was stroking a kitten.

"I loved it, thank you for pampering me!" Christine grinned, squirming closer into Stevie's embrace.

"How are you feeling now?" Stevie asked as she kissed the side of her head.  

"Sore, but its ok, that relaxing joint we shared helped!" She giggled.

"I can get an icy washer, what hurts the most sweetie?" Stevie queried, rubbing her arm softly.

"My clit!" Christine chuckled "I feel like it keeps getting aroused and then it hurts a bit when I move too!" 

"I will get the ointment and the washer ok, I think it hurts because it cant go back under its little hood properly, its always gonna keep you more aroused now!" Stevie smiled and kissed her lovingly.

"I know, I am so turned on all the time, if it wasn't so sore, you know what I would be doing!" Christine giggled.

"But you cant, that's my punishment for you wanting to fuck yourself the whole time your porr stitches have been trying to heal!" Stevie taunted and walked her fingers down Christine's hip and thigh, making her shiver with excitement.

"Stevie, I think I could still climax just from you fucking my ass, the piercing will keep stimulating my clit!" Christine grinned.

"Your ass cant be fucked every day or else I may hurt it or stretch it too much baby!" Stevie cooed "You just had me yesterday!" Stevie laughed.

"You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen or been with, of course I want you as much as I can have you!" Christine smirked.

"You are sexier, I want you too but you really need to heal down there, you heard what that doctor said about your stitches and your poor little clit just got pierced, so resting for a few days and then maybe, I will fuck your ass and pierce you somewhere else!" Stevie winked and grinned.

Christine felt excitement rush through her at Stevie's words "All right then!" She nodded and squirmed closer, grunting softly. She was still sore but felt too happy and aroused to let it bother her much.

"I will get the icy washer!" Stevie cooed but Christine cuddled her more "Chrissy!" Stevie chuckled.

"I'd rather more cuddles!" Christine giggled.

"You really like my cuddles, don't ya?" Stevie laughed and kissed her nose playfully.

"I love you more!" Christine smiled.

"You are so cute!" Stevie smiled and cuddled her closely.

"I'm a little tired now, do you mind letting me have a snooze?" Christine asked softly and yawned.

"Of course you can have a snooze, I will just take this tray downstairs and we can have one together!" Stevie smiled and Christine nodded, loosening her grip and letting Stevie slip out of the bed with the tray.

Stevie winked cutely and then took the tray downstairs  "How is she?" John asked, sitting at the table with a beer and the newspaper.

"She is going to have a snooze with me!" Stevie smiled.

"She sure is tired a lot, you sure her stitches aren't infected or something, she seems to be just sleeping a lot!" John stated concerned.

"She is healing and taking antibiotics and painkillers, she is also still doing drugs and drinking when I'm not able to stop her, of course she will be tired, her poor pussy is still trying to heal from us hurting her, we tore her down there, John. Her recovery was delayed because you stuck your dick in her before six weeks!" Stevie exclaimed still annoyed.

"And you just stuck a needle through her, then left her there tied up and with a dildo up her ass while you went and rode Lindsey's cock!" John snapped back and Stevie just glared, feeling bad.

"Ok, we have both hurt her, but I love her!" Stevie said adamantly.

"I love her too ok, she is my wife Stevie, but we need to take care of her better while she is injured, so we should try to keep things amicable between us for her sake, after all, we fucked too, before you went all bonkers at me!" John whispered and Stevie felt herself blushing as she recalled their odd little threesome.

"No one can know about that John!" Stevie pouted and crossed her arms in defiance. 

"Why? Everyone knows you pierced my fucking wife!" John exclaimed.

"Fine tell them all then, grow up John! I am going to cuddle my girlfriend!" Stevie frowned and poked her tongue at him but he just laughed unable to stop himself.  He was surprised because he thought Stevie was so child-like at times and now Stevie had basically stolen his wife and become her mistress.