Save Me

beautyisemptymarssss thank you for helping me so much with this fic, I hope you enjoy it! 

Mick was shocked and disturbed, it made him nauseous to think of Christine being pierced down there, he was always squeamish  "Mick, please don't faint or some shit!" Christine whimpered.

"I don't know what to do, your like bleeding there and stuff, this is freaky and weird!" Mick stated, shaking his head "I'm calling John, you are his wife, I don't know what to do at all about that!" Mick stated, pointing between her legs "I can call that doctor who stitched you, weren't you on a sex ban anyway?" He asked walking over and getting the phone.

"Don't call the doctor, just find Stevie!" Christine cried.

"I will call the studio, anything I can do for you after that?"

"Can I just have some fucking clothes, I am sick of you all seeing my naked tits and pussy!" Christine yelled still crying.

"I'm calling the studio first, leaving that needle in could hurt you more!" Mick stated still cringing as he called the studio hoping John was back there and the phone picked up "John is that you?" Mick asked.

"Nah, this is Ken, why'd you rush off?" 

"Is John back yet?" Mick queried.

"Yep, just got back now, do you need to talk to him?" 

"Yes, put him on the phone, its about Christine!" Mick said firmly.

"Is she ever coming back to finish the album?" Ken laughed.

"Yeh, she just is hurt at the moment, girl issues!" Mick forced a laugh.

"Yuck okay, I'm going to get John!" Ken nodded and soon John got the phone.

"Yeh, what?" John asked.

"Christine needs you right now, Stevie stuck a needle into her pussy and Christine is really upset because Stevie just left her here!" Mick explained.

"For fuck sake, is Chris alright, how could she do that?" John exclaimed angrily.

"I don't know, she's bleeding down there and in pain I think, just get here and do something about it!" Mick snapped and hung up the phone, then he grabbed a dressing gown for Christine sat beside her on the bed, where she was still laying and crying "Can I get you anything else?" Mick asked gently, stroking her head, he hated seeing her so upset, they had known eachother for so long and he was annoyed with Stevie immensely. 

Christine shook her head upset still "I just don't want to be naked!" She muttered.

"I will try to put this on you, but its only me here anyway!" Mick soothed and started to try and dress her, she yelped and whimpered loudly and Mick stopped "Fuck, sorry, are you alright?"

"The dildo!" she stammered, it was being pushed further into her. 

"Just wait until John comes, he will know what to do!" Mick soothed and kissed her forehead, getting in the bed and trying to cuddle her "Just breathe Chrissy!" He added, rubbing her arm and she felt so stupid and vulnerable.

John soon hurried through the door and seen his barely covered wife, crying with her legs still spread open because she was too scared to close them with the needle still in her "She is fuckin bleeding, you could have done something!" John snapped and ran over to her, grabbing a tissue and then crinkling his face up as he saw her impaled clit "How could Stevie do this, this must hurt so much!"

"We were fooling around, just help me John!" Christine whimpered, feeling a little more comforted by him being there.

"Fuck, how, I don't know what to do!" He exclaimed and pressed a tissue against it but Christine screamed because the slightest touch was agony for her and squirmed, crying more, John recoiled and felt even more confused.

"Just find Stevie!" Christine whimpered.

"I have to do something about this thing!" John stated, staring between her legs "Have you got something in your ass too?" He asked seeing a glimpse of the dildo and she nodded "For fuck sake, Mick come and lift her ass up while I pull it out!" 

Mick hastily got up and slid his hands under her ass cheeks which caused her to whimper loudly too, still sore from the spanking "Be gentle!" John snapped.

"I am!" Mick replied trying to lift her up and John quickly pulled the dildo out which hurt Christine a lot because he didn't let her adjust properly or let her inner muscles try to push it out themselves.

"I'm sorry!" John soothed as Mick gently placed her ass back on the mattress as she whimpered "I just cant believe Stevie, doing this shit to you and leaving you here, what is all this stuff?" John asked, looking at Stevie's piercing kit beside the bed as he tossed the dildo aside.

"She panicked, she was piercing my clit!" Christine sniffled "I'm worried about her, she had too much cocaine again and drove away because she thought she hurt me!" 

"She shoved a fucking needle through you, she did hurt you! This shit is like some porno rubbish, a piercing through that thing on you is sick!" John stated "Did you really want this, you don't even hear pierced ears Christine!" John tutted, looking into her teary blue eyes.

"I don't know, just help me!" Christine whimpered.

"I have to take the needle out honey!" John stated "Mick go get me some band-aids, we will put them on!" John suggested, not knowing what else too. Mick hurried off  to the bathroom and rummaged for them.

"NO, don't take the needle out, just stop the bleeding!" Christine cried and John nodded, rubbing her thighs.

"I think it should come out though!" He stated.

"No, please, I will die, it hurts too much, just leave it there until Stevie comes back!" Christine replied whimpering.