Rulers Make Bad Lovers

"You needed stitches because of me, down there?" Stevie gulped cringing as she stared at Christine.

"Not many, its ok, I just need you to hold me!" Christine stammered, nestling closer and curling up to Stevie, needing comfort because the anaesthetic was wearing off and she was in a lot of pain, even after the joint and coke she had when Stevie was downstairs .

Stevie wrapped her arms around her feeling even worse as "How could I do this to you, its awful Chris, I feel terrible, I am so pathetic, I hurt you so badly!" 

"Stevie, it is my fault, but the doctor said sexual injuries are more common than people know, its only a few little stitches okay!" Christine soothed, laying her head on Stevie, she wasn't angry with Stevie, only herself.

"Its not okay, John is right about us, you are better off with him than me, I hurt you!" Stevie sighed.

"Hey, I choose who I'm with!" Christine laughed "Stop stressing babe, I will be fine in a few weeks, its nothing!" 

"It would be excruciating, my poor Chris, I hurt your beautiful body, I'm so sorry!" Stevie cried, pulling Christine closer and laying kisses in her messy blonde hair.

"Its ok, I will heal, please don't cry, it makes me want to cry and I don't like crying Stevie, I'm too tough for that!" Christine laughed, grabbing Stevie's hand and trying to cheer her up.

"How can I not cry, I know how sensitive ladies are down there, I couldn't imagine any pain down there and you had to get stitches in yours!" Stevie gulped, tears streaming down her face. 

Christine was angry with herself now "I was just joking Stevie, I'm actually fine, I just had an examination and it hurt!" She stammered "I was just being a bitch because I did loads of coke and drank a gallon of whiskey while you were getting me food!" 

"Don't lie, you wouldn't have got this bag full of shit if that was true, can I look too see how bad the damage is?" Stevie asked, feeling sicker by the moment and she didn't really want to know but felt she had too, Christine was her girlfriend, the love of her life and she was injured.

"Stevie I am fine, I um got diagnosed with a well er, an injured leg, yeh, your nails cut into my hip, I got given the stuff because the doctor said nails can cause an infection, that is the truth!" Christine smiled convincingly.

Stevie didn't know whether to believe her or not, but she sensed she was lying "You wouldn't make something up like that Chris, I know you too well, the dildo hurt you, it was stupid, I realised I bought a thirteen inch one, I thought it was small, its my fault, I was high as the fucking clouds and I feel terrible!"

"I was just joking, you know I joke around, lets forget it, I will eat and then I'm going to sleep okay, stop stressing!" Christine smiled, caressing Stevie's face.

"Do you want John to take you back to your room?" Stevie asked, feeling unworthy to have Christine in the same bed she hurt her in.

"Don't you want me here?" Christine gulped, thinking Stevie didn't want her anymore over her injury and she felt very insecure.

"I think you should be in your own room Christine, I really don't know what to do!" Stevie stammered, pulling away and getting out of the bed. 

"Stevie, it was a joke, I'm sorry, but I really didn't need stitches, I was being an asshole okay, I overreacted because I was high and I thought it would be a funny joke!" Christine stated, looking at Stevie and forcing a smirk "As if I would need stitches down there!" She laughed.

Stevie was annoyed at herself and because she was still too high and stoned herself to be able to read if Christine was lying or not "Here, just eat the food!" She sid trying not to look at Christine as she gave her the food " I'm making myself a coffee ok, maybe you can be honest with me, please?" Stevie asked.

"I am, I lied!" Christine gulped "The dildo hurt me so I joked around, you presumed I got stitches down there so I played along, but you just cut my hips with your nails, no big deal honey!" Christine smiled convincingly.

Stevie just walked out of the room "I understand why your angry, I think we should end it, I'm a bad lover!" Stevie exclaimed and left up the hall.

"Stevie, no, we can make it work, please!" Christine yelled, bursting into tears.

.