Will You Ever Win?

John glanced back and forth at them regretting how he had been the one called "I really don't think sex could put her in hospital Stevie, she isn't a virgin!" John stated.

"Thank you!" Christine agreed.

"But," John cut in "Maybe Stevie is right! She was the one fucking you so she knows what happened and that is a large fake cock!"  John added.

"I went down to make her some ice blocks and I came back and she couldn't get off the floor!" Stevie exclaimed "She is in pain too, look at her face!" 

"I'm drunk Stevie, I smoked that much pot too, that doesn't help!" Christine explained.

"Can you walk?" John asked Christine worried. 

"Piss off John!" She snapped.

"You called me, you thought Stevie was dead on the stairs, thanks for scaring me to death, I broke the front door too so the ambo people will be in here soon!" John added "I didn't really expect to walk in on some kinky drug induced weird sex stuff!" 

"Well I am not going in the ambulance, think of the publicity!" Christine cried "I swear if you both do this to me, I will leave, you cant do this to me and if I am hurt badly, they will think it was assault and not consensual! We are divorcing John, they will think you did it me!"  She exclaimed looking at him, jumbling any excuse together not to go. 

"No they wont because if I was some creep I wouldn't be using a lesbian toy to hurt you with obviously!" John rolled his eyes.

"Well they will think Stevie hurt me!" Christine yelled "Just let me rest!" 

"Stevie how hurt is she?" asked John knowing Christine was good at hiding pain but Stevie was high too and acted erratic when she was "It's pretty hard to take either of you seriously! Your high as the clouds Stevie and Christine is clearly been drinking and smoking pot!"

"Cant this just wait until tomorrow, then if I am not better we will go to just a doctor!" Christine sighed.

"A night cant hurt her surely!" John exclaimed looking at Stevie, thinking the small blonde was being over the top as well.

"She could be bleeding internally!" Stevie snapped "Take her down there!"

"Stevie, I am a human being, your girflfriend, I'm not a toy, don't do this to me!" Christine cried as and at that moment Stevie just stared, more sober, she felt terrible at how hysterical Christine had became .

Stevie's voice was caught in her throat, but she managed to squeak out some words "John, go get rid of them!"  

"Take her!" He said and Stevie gently took over holding Christine up as he bolted off out of the bedroom, Stevie gently pulled her into a hug and started crying "I am so sorry, I hurt you!" She cried, holding Christine "Let me put you back in bed and look after you, I hate myself, I'm just so worried! I was high all day, even when I bought that stupid toy!"

"Don't hate yourself Steph, please just don't ever try and force me to  do something again like going in the ambulance!" Christine said softly.

"I am so worried, at least let me try and check you!" Stevie pleaded, pulling back and helping Christine stand.

"I'm in pain, please just help me back to bed!" Christine pleaded "I will be fine in the morning!" She added, hoping.  

Stevie nodded and felt worse as Christine struggled with every movement and she whimpered as she climbed back in the bed soon laying there, with her eyes closed "I can tell how much you are hurting!" Stevie sighed, rubbing her leg "Can I have a look, see if the bleeding stopped?"

"No, your not, just give me the icy washer please!" Christine sighed and Stevie obeyed her.

Christine winced and yelped as she placed it between her legs "Go help John shoo the ambulance!" Christine muttered.

Stevie hated seeing her in pain "Christine!" She said softly "I'm sorry for letting this happen, I'm so sorry, I'm going to cut down on the drug use and hopefully stop, this wouldn't have happened if I wasn't so high and you mean more than stupid drugs!" Stevie stuttered and leant over, hugging her and kissing her gently on the lips. She was so happy when Christine shakily hugged her back and returned the kiss.

Christine was still more upset about Stevie trying to force her to the ambulance than Stevie accidentally hurting her, she knew Stevie was trying to do her best, but she was still upset and angry at Stevie pulling her about the room, because she was in more pain. 

Stevie pulled away from the hug "Your shaking!" She said to Christine, holding her hand.

"Intense orgasms do that to me!" She joked and Stevie forced her frown into a smile and went downstairs, finding John in the foyer.

 "That was fucking ridiculous!" John exclaimed, rubbing his face in annoyance "I had to convince them for ages that I tripped on the stairs and was fine, this is all your fault Stevie, stop using so much cocaine and that was cruel fucking Christine just because you were angry at Lindsey, I put her through enough shit, now your hurting her in bed!"

"Fuck you John, she is my girlfriend now, how do you think I feel, I'm sure you have hurt her in bed before anyway, hypocrite!" Stevie snapped 'It was an accident!" 

"Instead of taking it out on me, why don't you go take care of her, she can barely move Stevie, just remember she called me because you were to high to even help her get off he ground when she fell out of bed, trying to find you! I fucked her around enough, if you are going to be with her, actually treat her good!" John sighed and walked into the lounge room. 

"I'm the one who fell in love with her after you broke her heart!" Stevie snapped, a little upset Christine had called him and she watched as John flopped down on the lounge, Stevie crossed her arms "Why are you laying there?"

"I killed the door and my ex wife is injured upstairs, in case she needs to be taken somewhere for medical help because you shoved something bigger than even Mick's cock into her, I can drive her to a clinic!" 

Stevie shook her head and stormed off upstairs, scowling "Dickhead" she mumbled angrily worried John wanted Christine back and hating herself for probably ruining things with the woman she loved so much.