Everyone Fights, When The Fire Flies

"Hey I didn't do this!" Stevie yelled embarrassed and angry at the doctor "He did!" She bellowed pointing at a scared looking John who was standing there looking pale and shocked as he stared at his injured wife, Lindsey was cringing and staring in disgust and Mick had raised eyebrows and was stunned.   

"You tore her open first with that massive dildo, she could barely walk!" John yelled back "You ruined my wife's pussy by acting like porno, she needed stitches because of you, you were high and fucked her like an animal in heat!"

Christine had woken up, just keeping her eyes closed as she tried not to laugh, she was too sore to bother letting anyone know she was conscious again, she still felt lightheaded, fragile and exhausted and she could feel herself being worked on but was glad the doctor had injected her entrance with the anaesthetic, all she could feel was odd tugging sensations and dull throbbing around it and inside of her but Stevie playing with her hair helped soothe her. She knew she must have passed out from the pain and Stevie had called a doctor to help her. 

"Fuck you John!" Stevie screamed "You did this, what sort of selfish bastard fucks a woman who has stitches, you could have fucked her up the ass if you had too!" Stevie hissed.

"Well why didn't you just finger her in the first place instead of shoving something the size of house into her, fucking crackhead!" John remarked.

"Drunk idiot, why didn't you go jerk yourself off and suck your own dick!" Stevie snarled back at him "Or get that bastard to suck it for you!" She screeched pointing at Lindsey.

"Hey, what did I do, I haven't touched Christine!" He exclaimed in defence.

"You cut 'Silver Springs' of the album, I was angry and that's why I bought the wrong dildo!" Stevie snapped.

"You shouldn't have been fucking another women, sick weirdo!" Lindsey snapped back.

"You made me a lesbian because your a controlling asshole!" Stevie yelled.

"Shut up!" The doctor screamed "I am trying to stitch her up, stop bickering like children!"

"That dude is right, cool it or its the naughty corner!" Mick chuckled, stoned and not really knowing what was happening, it seemed like a joke.

Stevie glared at Lindsey and John, who just glared back, Lindsey crossing his arms and John worried sick about his wife, feeling bad because he was angry at himself too, he shouldn't have had sex with her while she was still healing. He felt like he failed to take care of her.

"Can someone come and hold this light for me, so I can see properly?" The doctor exclaimed and Mick and Lindsey pushed John forward to do it.

"I'm squeamish!" John whined.

"Its your wife!" Lindsey stated "I don't want to see her pussy all ripped up!" He cringed.

"Don't be such an asshole, that's my fucking wife you stupid prick!" John glared.

"Yeh and you and Stevie did it her, not me, dumbass!" Lindsey scoffed rolling his eyes "I actually feel sorry for her and what about the album, fuck this will set us back!" Lindsey whined and John shot him an annoyed glance.

"My wife and Stevie's girlfriend is laying there unconscious and seriously injured and you will just worry about the album, be grateful I don't punch you in the head, why don't you worry about the pain she will in for weeks, maybe months, you careless asshole, get out!" John bellowed and Christine even flinched, actually feeling a little more love for John as he worried about her.  Her own anger had subsided toward him, she had no anger at Stevie over the dildo incident, she just hoped she would pass out again and wake up with it all being a bad dream, she dreaded the recovery, it had bee bad enough already. 

"Stop fighting!" Mick exclaimed, hating the arguing.

"I need this torch held before the needles ends up somewhere in her its not supposed to be!" exclaimed the doctor and John hurried over, nearly throwing up when he saw her injury and the doctor stitching her up as he grabbed and held the torch shakily.

Mick saw his face and worried himself "John, don't throw up!" He said firmly and Lindsey just stood there angrily.

"Hold it together, she needs up!" Stevie stammered, continuing to stroke Christine's hair

"Will she heal?" John asked feebly. 

"I hope so!" The doctor replied unconvincing he even had done this before.

"Well does this happen much?" John asked louder,

"Hold the torch lower!" The doctor ordered, not replying to him and Stevie..