My Bella Donna

Stevie ran after John furious "John, she is not for you to just take!" Stevie yelled as he walked downstairs with Christine still in his arms, he was even more worried because she wasn't even arguing with him over him basically stealing her from her own house. 

"Your high Stevie and you hurt her, she is better off with me while she recovers, you just hurt her again!" John exclaimed continuing down the stairs.

"She is my girlfriend and I love her!" Stevie snapped, following him angrily "It was an accident and I am taking her to a doctor anyway!" 

"No Stevie, you just made her fuck herself with an icy popsicle, she is coming with me and its final, she is my wife, you will not do kinky shit to her and then not even look after her!" John snapped, walking toward the door.

"John put her down, you cannot take her, I feel bad enough as it is, don't act so fucking childish!" Stevie screamed and tugged on the back of his jacket. 

"John, just put me down!" Christine sighed, exhausted and hearing Stevie upset made her upset too, she knew how bad Stevie felt when she didn't blame Stevie at all for the incident, she blamed herself for not being honest "You are both overreacting, just put me back upstairs, I will be fine!" 

John paused "No, you lie when you are in pain, your my wife still and I love you Chrissy, I know you well, like I always knew you were probably a lezzo!" He stated and Christine was too tried and sore to reply, also overloaded with stress. 

"I love her more John, she is my girlfriend now, so you put her back in my bed right now, You cannot kidnap her from me!"  Stevie growled, she didn't want to fight with John but he was pissing her off immensely especially after she had been the one Christine cried to about his drunken ways and how scared she had been when he was intoxicated. 

"I'm taking her to a doctor and then I will return her here and I will stay and help look after her!" John said firmly "You calm yourself down and try and get some of the cocaine out of your system and get over Lindsey and his load of bullocks!" John added kicking the broken door open, that no longer closed and walked outside "I called a repair man to fix that too, sorry for breaking it but I thought you pair were both being murdered or something, instead you had just murdered Chrissy's pussy!"  John said bluntly and his voice full of annoyance. 

"John, I don't want to see a doctor, I've only got a dressing gown on too!" Christine whined, forcing herself to squirm so he put her down.

"Christine, do you want to be dropped on the pavement and crack open like humpty dumpty!" John snapped, struggling to hold her.

"Less embarrassing then going to a fucking doctor!" She exclaimed  continuing to squirm, she didn't want Stevie stressed out and to think she was agreeing with John.

John was worried she would get free and fall out of his arms "Stop it, I am putting you down, alright!" He said loudly and he placed her down on her feet, holding her still by her hips to steady her "Well go walk back in there if your fine!" He said calmly, knowing she clearly wouldn't.

Christine frowned at him and fixed the dressing gown that her breasts were now uncovered by making her blush as she saw John looking at them "Fuck you, I just wanted to lay in bed, why couldn't you both have just let me lay there!" She snapped.

"Stevie was making you fuck yourself, nothing should go in you, what if she broke you with that fake giant cock!" John exclaimed loudly annoyed.

Christine shook her head "This is so fuckin humiliating, I could just curl up and die!" She snapped on the verge of crying, knowing she had to stand there because she wouldn't be able to hurry off and hide like she wanted too and Stevie who was now behind John, rushed over to her lover, feeling bad still.

"I'm sorry, if only I would have looked at your face, I would have known!" frowned Stevie pushing John's hands of Christine's hips and pulling her into her arms and hugging her.

"How could you not see her face, did you have her doggy style or did you have a paper bag over her head, pretending you were shoving the fake cock into Lindsey?" John asked confused and Stevie curled her face up in anger at him as she rubbed Christine back and just held her.

"I want to go back inside, I'm cold and have no shoes on, I just want to lay down!" Christine stammered, she still didn't feel right, but she just wanted to lay down, smoke and try and sleep after taking some more painkillers.

"I want you to get some medical help!" Stevie explained, pulling back and rubbing her arms as looked into her blue eyes that looked somewhat glazed with tears she was holding back, Stevie hoped it wasn't from the pain. 

Christine shook her head "I just want rest, that is all!" Christine stated.

"Well why don't you walk up there Christine, prove you are so fine and dandy, but your not, I know your in pain!" John stated.

"Piss off home John!" Christine exhaled and started trying to walk off, Stevie and John watching her. Christine started trying to get up the first step, but it hurt her immensely and she couldn't help stopping.

"Chris, you are going to the doctor now, your not alright, you cannot even make it up the stairs!" Stevie exclaimed,rushing up and standing in front of her.

"Stevie, I'm scared, what's happening to me!" The older blonde whimpered and started crying.