Secret Love

"As much as I could lay here all day!" Christine sighed.

"I know, the album!" Stevie exhaled after coming back from the bathroom, doing a few lines of coke to get ready for more love making with her girlfriend  "We have tonight though!" She giggled, sitting down on the bed still naked. 

"We do!" Nodded Christine.

"Well lets get the album stuff done so we can come home!" Stevie smiled, sitting up and pulling a pillow into her lap "Or we could so something else!" 

"Yes!" Christine smiled "I want to but I had better skedaddle back to my room and pull some clothes on!" She winked, still feeling shyer.

"Ok!" Stevie nodded yawning  as Christine got out of the bed, she couldn't help feeling aroused as she watched Christine walk off slowly, her eyes locked onto Christine's naked ass as the sunlight flickered in on it, making it glow as Christine started picking up her clothes and she felt more turned on "Maybe I can fuck you in the ass one day!" Stevie grinned, then worried she overstepped as she blurted it out.

Christine stood up after fetching her underwear from the beige carpet "Maybe you can!" She winked, feeling alluring and happy that Stevie was watching her and clearly thinking of all the sexual things she wanted to do to her and Christine was happy to let Stevie take charge, worried she would overstep and fuck it all up. 

"Sorry Chris, I'm still high!" Stevie murmured getting out of the bed and making her way to her wardrobe, opening it and pulling out a black dress.

"I feel sad now, you don't want to do that to me?" Christine playfully frowned.

"Well I do, but have you, well, you know??" Stevie asked, gulping nervous now.

"I want to with you!" Christine smiled feeling inexperienced and also not wanting to go into detail about what her and John had done in bed "Men are too rough and they don't think properly, but you do, your cautious and sexy and you focus on making me feel good too, no limits from me Steph, you can do anything because you are such a wonderful lover!" Christine added nodding which made Stevie feel so much more confident.

Christine wanted her relationship with Stevie to work and she did trust her, any thought of Stevie doing anything to her was sexy and a complete turn on, she had no concerns knowing Stevie was a woman as well, so she automatically understood Christine's own body better as Christine understood hers. 

Stevie grinned "Alright, looks like I need to visit a sex shop, don't want to bore you with my fingers, I suppose I could find some things to pleasure you with!" Stevie grinned, musing over what she did have.

"Stephanie!" Christine giggled.

"Well what do you use on the road?" Stevie smiled "You must have some sex toys, they are really good!" Stevie winked.

Christine blushed brightly "Ask me when I am drunk, I am too shy to go buy them, Jeez!" She laughed.

"Homemade kinky things then, ooohhhhh!" Stevie giggled.

"Stevie!" Christine laughed "Go get ready!" 

"Come on, what do you do yourself with?" Stevie grinned and Christine bit her lip shyly, avoiding Stevie's gaze "Ooooh, must be kinky!" Stevie winked rolling from the bed and finding her clothes as she still looked at Christine.

"You'll see!" Christine winked "I have to dress now!" She laughed and left the room humbly, worried she would say the wrong thing if she was there too long or embarrass herself, she felt shy talking about sex when sober, she preferred when it just happened, she was embarrassed about her secret toy collection.  

She locked her bedroom door and leant against the door, she was surprised as it all hit her, amazed to be exact, it felt right, finally she felt not disgusted after an all nighter, she felt good and accomplished, like it was meant to be. 

She just couldn't believe it, she really made love to her secret crush, the woman she loved more than anyone. It was so surreal, she smiled but she also felt tears building, worried Stevie was desperate and didn't love her, but then she recalled the look in Stevie's golden brown eyes and everything felt right as she grinned, seeing Stevie's face in her mind, her own fears melting away as she soon got dressed, she didn't even want to leave their house but she felt good about doing it as well, knowing she could drink and get a little high at the studio so she was less shy that evening if Stevie wanted to make love with her again and see her sex toys.

____________________________________________

Stevie hurried to get dressed, had a drink of brandy, regrettably did some lines and went to Christine's door, worried Christine felt shy as she knocked "Can I come in?" She asked. 

Christine quickly stubbed out the joint in her ashtray and straightened her skirt as she got off the bed. She felt a little tipsy, chugging back three glasses of merlot wine infused with shots of vodka she added, some cocaine and some joints, gave her some confidence at least "Hello!" She chuckled, opening the door, happy she had just finished doing some vague make up before lighting the joint.

Stevie smelt the marijuana waft out and could tell Christine looked drunk again, high or both "Babe, why did you do this already?" Stevie asked worriedly, seeing her pupils dilating.

"What?" Christine asked innocently, rubbing her nose.

"Nothing!" Stevie laughed, knowing she wouldn't get anywhere and had no rights to lecture her new lover after what she did "You ready?" Stevie asked. 

"Yes, just have to use the bathroom!" Christine smiled and Stevie rang a cab while Christine scurried off then she let Stevie lead her out of their house "Let me drive!"

"No, we are both drunk still and high, so a cab can get us!" Stevie winked, squeezing Christine's hand, happy to be the responsible one for once and she laid a few kisses on Christine's neck. 

"I had to put make up on, you bit my neck you little vampire!" Christine chuckled.

"Maybe I will bite you somewhere else tonight!" Stevie winked playfully, slapping Christine's ass as they stood outside waiting and Christine laughed loudly.

"Kinky!" She grinned pecking Stevie's cheek "And naughty!" She added "I wonder where you could bite me?" She smirked. 

"If you get too stoned or drunk, I can bite you harder to sober you up!" Stevie teased, kissing her neck, then crinkled her nose up as she tasted all the fragrant foundation Christine had used to clearly cover the love bites.

"Sorry babe, but it was too noticeable, I'm sorry you ate the make up!" Christine cooed, cupping Stevie's face.

"I will bite and suck your skin where no one will see, then you don't need make up!" Stevie grinned "Mark you as mine!" She whispered huskily and kissed Christine's ear.

"Its a deal, lets finish early then!" Christine winked at Stevie, kissing her lips and running her hand up her back, but then pulled back as the cab showed up and they acted discreet which was hard for them as the tension built once again.