Lets Just Play Around

Thank you FLEETWOODMACISMYLIFE

John  heard Christine's voice and quickly licked up Stevie's release then he got up and looked at Christine even more aroused as Stevie lay there catching her breath and not registering anything but the climax that John bought her too. John was high, stoned, drunk and full of lust so he smirked and dropped his shorts and underwear, standing there naked as he gazed at his wife "You pair are.." Christine started saying, but John just pulled his naked wife against him and kissed her passionately, running his hands up her back.  

Christine automatically kissed him back and was turned on as she tasted Stevie in the kiss and moved closer as John squeezed her ass, pulling her against him and she felt his manhood poking her like it was asking or entrance as he started kissing her more and pushed her gently down onto the bed, beside Stevie and John smirked, starting to kiss all over her neck making her gasp.  Stevie turned her head shocked and completely aroused "Your still perfect Christine!" John muttered and started sucking on her nipple, using his hand to tug on the other one.

"Fuck, John!" Christine whimpered , scratching her nails over him and she arched her back as he gently bit her nipple, his beard grazing her sensitive skin and Stevie stared and started touching herself as John continued sucking and playing with Christine's tits, getting rougher and exciting Christine more.

"You always liked me playing with these!" John grinned moving back and pinching her nipples, starting to twist them and he felt his member get harder as he watched her face.

"Fuck, oh, fuck me!" Christine whimpered, squirming and looking at him with pure lust, her blue eyes looking electric as she got more aroused, him still holding her nipples tightly.

John chuckled and continued playing with her tits and Stevie was getting overly aroused again and leaned over, kissing Christine heatedly as John continued what he was doing.

John forgot about Christine being injured and slid his manhood at her entrance but she yelped and Stevie pulled back from the kiss "Shit, did I hurt you?" He asked, releasing her nipples and rubbing her sides instead and she was chewing on her bottom lip. 

"John, her stitches!" Stevie exclaimed, seeing how he was trying to enter her still "You cant penetrate her!" Stevie added.

"Oh fuck!" He exclaimed and leapt off her, rubbing her thighs and trying to look at her worried he did something "Did I hurt you Chris, I just want to fuck you so much I forgot!" 

"I wanted you too as well, I want us all too fuck! Stevie, can I be fucked, wont I be fine?" Christine whined.

"No, you cant, nothing can go inside of you!" Stevie stated.

"Stevie!" Christine and John both whinged and Christine started running her hand down herself and gently stroking her clit, making John and Stevie stare.

"I need too, I really need too, it feels like its been forever!" Christine gasped, she was still sensitive but felt nothing but pleasure, knowing it was safe to play with her clit, just nowhere else down there.

"Are those black things the stitches?" John asked, cringing as Christine opened her legs more and he got a better look at her.

"John, stop looking at me!" Christine yelled "Fuck eachother, I need to stay aroused!" She stuttered  and Stevie smirked at John and his hard member "You both would have if I hadn't come out of the shower!" She stammered, rubbing herself faster "I want you both to fuck me!" She whimpered.

"Your un fuckable at the moment, so just wait!" Stevie soothed and John nodded and he was kissing Stevie heatedly and within moments, he slid himself into Stevie, who was laying beside Christine "Fuck, John!" Stevie yelled out and grabbed Christine's free hand, squeezing it as she adjusted to his girth.

"He's seven inches at least!" Christine laughed then looked at John "Go slow, you used to nearly tear me in half!" She said to John sternly, not wanting Stevie in any discomfort and John nodded slowly making love to Stevie as he caressed her hips, kissing her neck and Christine continued to rub at her own clit, while Stevie gasped with each movement o f John's cock.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" John muttered moving quicker as Stevie started bucking her hips as well getting close, gasping and moaning.

"So am I!" Christine whimpered, mainly annoyed because she felt useless and broken for not being able to engage in the sex properly, so she tried to focus on Stevie and John, with all the noise they were making and their expressions.

John soon grunted loudly as he came in Stevie, his thrusts getting stronger as Stevie ushered him on and she threw her head back, feeling his warm fluid filling her and arousing her more, sending her over the edge too and she grabbed his arms, her nails digging in as she gasped for air and let out a shriek, quivering from the intense pleasure as John fumbled with her clit and she thought how John was so much better than Lindsey.  

She gasped loudly, squeezing Christine's hand as she closed her eyes climaxing, feeling John's member go soft inside of her and she could hear him breathing fast too, then she felt Christine grip her hand tighter and she heard whimpering as she climaxed as well and she pressed her own finger harder into her clit to make it more powerful "Fuck!" She muttered several times and then went near limp as she used up all her energy.