nineteen

When our church finished, I stood up and picked up a sleeping McKinley. I grabbed my diaper bag before going to the nursery where Cooper was. He was building a tower of blocks and I smiled, walking in. "Cooper." I said and he turned around. "Look mama!" He pointed to it. "I see it bud, it's so big." I smiled as he started to clean up. When he finished, he grabbed my hand and followed me.

I picked up the kids' toys off of the floor and put them in their spots. Once I put everything away, I went into McKinley's room and opened her closet. I started to take out her smaller clothes and switched it out for the larger size. Fall is coming soon and she now fits in her warmer clothes.

I folded her smaller clothes and put them in piles for keeping and donating. When I finished, my phone beeped saying there was movement in one of the baby monitors. I unlocked my phone and saw that Cooper was moving around in his bed. I smiled softly as he started to wake up.

Cooper followed me to our mailbox and I looked in it. I grabbed the letters and bit my lip at the top one; it was a letter for the preschool I signed Cooper up for. "I got a letter for your school." I said to him when we walked inside. He watched as I opened it up. The letter discussed about pick up and drop off times, school lunches, and some of their policies.

When I finished reading, I took a picture for Ryan before sending it to him. "Are you excited about school?" I asked Cooper. He nodded as I sat down. "What's one thing that you're excited for?" He tapped his index finger against his chin. "Lunch!" He smiled, making me laugh.