thirty three

I had on a black spaghetti strap mini dress with sunflowers and a denim jacket. I finished doing my makeup and straightened my hair. "Look at you sexy mama!" Katie said when she walked into the bathroom. "Shut up!" I blushed. I went back into my room where Cooper and McKinley were sitting on the bed.

Cooper was wearing a black polo shirt, blue jeans, and black converses. McKinley was wearing a leopard print jumpsuit. "Are you ready to go?" I asked them. "Yeah!" Cooper jumped off the bed.

"Be careful bud." I said and picked up McKinley. I grabbed the diaper bag and we followed Cooper out of the room. We went downstairs and met everyone at our cars before leaving.

We went to a local seafood restaurant and sat at a long table. Cooper sat between me and Matthew while McKinley sat beside Katie. Katie gave her some puffs while we ordered our food. We ended up getting a low country boil for the entire table to share. It was so good to have fresh seafood. After eating, we stopped for some ice cream before going back to the house.
•••

On our last day, we wanted to take some family pictures while we were at the beach. After breakfast, I got the kids out their clothes I picked for them. Cooper was going to wear a white button down shirt and khaki shorts, Kinley was going to wear a white eyelet dress, and I was going to wear a white short sleeved swing dress. I got us dressed and we went outside.

One of Lauren's friends was going to take pictures of all of us. After doing the large family photos, she took some of Cooper, Kinley, and I. We had a really great time taking pictures but it wasn't the same without Ryan. I can't wait until he's able to join us again.

 I can't wait until he's able to join us again