thirty two

After buying some things at the market, we went back to our house to change into our swimsuits. I put on a red scoop top bikini and matching high waisted bottoms. Cooper had on a green short sleeved rash guard with a dinosaur and matching gray and green swim trunks. McKinley had on a one piece rash guard swimsuit with lemons all over it.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked Cooper as he put his hand on. He nodded excitedly. I grabbed my bag and picked up McKinley before we went downstairs. "You look cute." Katie smiled as she stood up from the couch. "You too!" She was wearing a white Bandeau top and matching high waisted bottoms. We went outside and I grabbed the beach wagon from Ryan's parents' car to put the kids in.

Cooper gasped as we walked onto the beach. There were a lot of people but it was a lot more spread out so we had enough room. We went to a spot close to the water and started to set up everything. We had two large beach umbrellas and towels for everyone.

Once we got finished setting up, I grabbed the sunscreen and put it on Cooper's face and arms. "Is sissy going to go swimming?" He asked. I looked over at McKinley as she slept in the wagon. "Not yet, she's sleeping but papa will go with you." I replied. He smiled widely when Matthew patted his head. "Cmon Coop." He chuckled and they held hands before going to the water.

We spent a few hours at the beach. We swam, had a quick lunch, and made sandcastles. Once Cooper got tired, we went back to our house. I took the kids to our room and gave them a quick bath. Tonight we were going to go to a seafood boil; one of the best things about going to a coastal town.